2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 schedule has been released!

Looks good! Kind of hard, but we can do it!

Also, title's been changed! Hello 2010!!!
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I love the bye week.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• like dough said nice bye week right in the middle, and opening with oakland at home is definitely a plus, pretty tough overall though

Comment

• Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
          OMG this is greatness

Wow....just watched that.....omg that was epic.

Comment

• There's a good chance that Pittsburgh will be without Ben Roethlisberger when they come to Nashville in Week 2, so I'd say there's a solid chance we start off 2-0 before going to NY to face the Giants.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I think we match up well agianst the giants though.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                I think we match up well agianst the giants though.
                Should we spot them another 21-0 lead again to make the game interesting?

Comment

• 145 days til the first Titans game!!!

Just found these forums and they look pretty sweet.

Draft-related question, is anyone else terrified of us drafting Pierre-Paul (I think he's gonna suck)?

Comment

• Originally posted by humdawgger View Post
                    145 days til the first Titans game!!!

Just found these forums and they look pretty sweet.

Draft-related question, is anyone else terrified of us drafting Pierre-Paul (I think he's gonna suck)?
                    Whoo! Always great to have more Titans fans around draft time! Welcome aboard!

I like JPP, and don't think he's gonna suck. He's just gonna take some work. I am concerned about his tackling, and sometimes he looks lost in the backfield. I'd have nightmares of him playing contain and tackling MoJo Drew. He was very disruptive though and put pressure on the QB often, which is what we need. I'm not scared of him, but I do like Derrick Morgan better. I think if there's a place for the likes of JPP to succeed, it's with the Titans where we like our DL's to pin their ears back and attack the QB.

Plus, he draws a lot of favorable comparements to The Freak, and if he's 2/3's of the player Kearse was, I'll gladly take him!
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I'm calling 10-6 with a shot at 11-5.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• "Suck" was probably a bit harsh- I meant that as more of a "we won't get nearly what we were anticipating with him". I think he exemplifies the stereotype of a workout warrior, plus there are plenty of warning signs: only one year even playing at the D1 level, opposing OL's attentions were more directed at their other DE (don't remember his name), and he just scares me (very subjective I know).

Anyways, I feel like there are better DE options potentially available (Morgan/Dunlap/Graham), or corner (Haden if he falls, or I really like Kyle Wilson personally). I don't believe that there is a 0% chance of JPP succeeding in the NFL, just I think there are better choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by humdawgger View Post
                          "Suck" was probably a bit harsh- I meant that as more of a "we won't get nearly what we were anticipating with him". I think he exemplifies the stereotype of a workout warrior, plus there are plenty of warning signs: only one year even playing at the D1 level, opposing OL's attentions were more directed at their other DE (don't remember his name), and he just scares me (very subjective I know).

Anyways, I feel like there are better DE options potentially available (Morgan/Dunlap/Graham), or corner (Haden if he falls, or I really like Kyle Wilson personally). I don't believe that there is a 0% chance of JPP succeeding in the NFL, just I think there are better choices.
                          I gotcha. He is a bit of a workout warrior, but I think he actually tested worse than expected at the combine. We were all expecting Kearse 2.0, but he came in shorter than expected, shorter arms than expected, and didn't run as fast. It may have even hurt his stock, as Morgan cemented himself as the #1 DE on most boards afterwards.

I'd put him in the "workout warrior"'s sister category, the "one-year-wonder" category, cause he was good in college, and even made the 1st Team All-Big East team in just 7 starts. In JUCO he was a JUCO All-American. He's performed at every level he's played at so far. His motor is very good too, and on the level of Morgan, so there's no effort issue like with Dunlap. No character concerns either, other than he may be pretty dumb, lol. So when you combine that with the immense potential his physical tools give him, then there's a chance he develops into a very good pass-rusher in the NFL.

We're all huge fans on Morgan, Graham, and Wilson too. Not so much Dunlap, I don't think. Not as #16 at least, although like with JPP, his best chance at success could be with Tennessee. I totally understand ya though, and I think most agree with ya. JPP's far from a sure thing.

Selvie is the DE you're thinking of.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Here's an intriguing question. If we go DE in the first and Greg Hardy is still available with our 3rd rounders, do we pull the trigger? If he could stay healthy he would be a beast here I believe.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• hardy would be sweet at our pic in the 3rd but I'm still worried about what I view as one of our greatest need which is strengthening CB and secondary, harper's name still makes me want to puke

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                                Here's an intriguing question. If we go DE in the first and Greg Hardy is still available with our 3rd rounders, do we pull the trigger? If he could stay healthy he would be a beast here I believe.
                                I'd be absolutely for it. I think we take two DE's when it's all said and done, and Hardy risk/reward in the 3rd is more than worth it. We could use our other 3rd RD'er on a CB like Amari Spievey.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information