No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Klug. He fits the bigger DE mold they want, and gives us some leverage with Dave Ball, who's a FA. The two seem pretty similar...you know, white DE's with high motors.

At least Klug looks like a gold mine compared to the prior two.

If we don't go OL soon, I'm quitting my job and will spend the next 6 months plotting the assassination of Reinfeldt and Munchak. DeMarcus Love, Brandon Fusco, Kris O'Dowd, Alexander Linkenkenohkolknkohlkl, Colin Baxter, and the 7th President of the United States who was from... TENNESSEE!

It's fate gentlemen!
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• What exactly is wrong with the McCarthy pick TH?

Comment

• Not TH, but personally I don't feel like he's all that different from our current LBs. Main weakness is average size and not great at covering the pass. (Which was the worst part of our defense last year)
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I was never big on LB being a need to begin with, and we took an OLB in the 2nd Round with Ayers. I figured we were done, with maybe a later round value piece. So an early 4th surprised me. We used a 3rd on Curran last year, and we have Gerald McRath and Will Witherspoon already. If anything, ILB was the need with Tulloch being a FA and no depth behind him. I suppose we can move Witherspoon or McRath inside, but neither are as hard nosed as Tully. What does he add that we don't already have? Intangibles? The guy has major durability issues as well.

I'm just taking solace in him supposedly being a good value there, even though personally I think he'll be a spot starter/primary backup/special teamer. We have ST's LB's already. We cut LeGarrette Blount in order to bring two in, one of which didn't make the roster. Also drafted a RB, so that entire exchange now looks like even more of an incompetant roster management fuckup, which I didn't even think was possible. The only saving grace is that there's a new regime who had little part in that and just want to do things their way, for whatever reasons.

And I'm not saying he's a wasted pick, but I'm not excited about it.

And Stingley is the pick...an OT...
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I hope this dude is a guard. Otherwise I dislike that pick.
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• He's supposedly a raw OT, so I'm thinking he'll be a LG. Who knows though. I'll have to look him up on another site later, cause his Louisville bio says squat.

Anyway, I'm off to work. Can ya text me the rest of the picks, Drew?
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• A few things on him

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...am-visits.html

Per a source, Stingily is now garnering third round and fourth round grades from several NFL teams.

Stingily is a junior college transfer who ran the 40-yard dash between 4.85 and 4.98 seconds at his campus workout. The second-team All-Big East Conference selection bench pressed 225 pounds 28 times and registered a 9-2 broad jump.

The 6-foot-5, 315-pounder was privately called the most talented player in the program by Louisville coach Charlie Strong, but is regarded as somewhat raw.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Yeah, I'll text ya when they make those picks TH.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...s_label_042511

pre-draft article with some snippets about a couple players we ended up with. check it out.

Comment

• I really do love the Casey pick. It's my favorite of the draft.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Always thought Zach Clayton was massively underrated. Like this pick a lot.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• There's no doubt now. Bye bye Jovan Haye. Also, Jason Jones to DE?
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• awww **** aliquippa dont miss homies!

Comment

• I want the titans to draft Vontaze Burfict in next years draft next LT/Ray Lewis type player.
                              Last edited by Complex; 05-01-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• I effin' love Burfict. ILB looks like it'll stay a need, and possibly an even bigger one if Tully leaves in the postponed FA and we have to move Will Witherspoon inside this season.

The "meh" I have about the last 4 rounds is counteracted by the excitement I have over the first 3. Still miffed about no G/C, but the value just wasn't there. Hoping for some UDFA pickups.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information