2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jim Wyatt
    The #Titans have agreed to a 2-year deal with guard Leroy Harris, sources say

Our only FA I wanted us to sign.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Good stuff. Now hopefully they re-sign Hall and bring in a couple of vet defensive guys.

Oh and extending CJ would be nice.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
        Jason jones worked at DE and Witherspoon at MLB on first day #Titans
        jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
        #Titans WR Kenny Britt held out of first full practice on Saturday

I hope Kenny atleast stayed in shape.

Comment

• JJ at d-end and Spoon at mid? This must be fantasy island because all of my wildest dreams are coming true!
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
            JJ at d-end and Spoon at mid? This must be fantasy island because all of my wildest dreams are coming true!
            You'll love this then

Jason Jones said the move to DE is a permanent one. He said he's excited about change #Titans

also

DE Derrick Morgan and RB Stafon Johnson both practiced for first time since season-ending injuries last year and looked good
            -----------------------

QB Jake Locker was a little shaky early in his first practice with the #Titans, but settled in and threw the ball better in later stages
            ------------------------

S Robert Johnson and LB John Stokes, a former Vandy star, were among the #Titans with interceptions on Day 1
            Last edited by DoughBoy; 07-30-2011, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Wonder if Curran was the third LB running with the 1s.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                Wonder if Curran was the third LB running with the 1s.
                I wonder who played the second DT spot? And please tell me it isn't Jovan Haye... that would be the biggest waste of starting snaps ever.

Comment

• I just assumed Shaun Smith and Sen'Derrick Marks. But that's a good point.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• So we've signed Ruud to a one year deal. I guess Tulloch's done here and Spoon will go back outside. Darn to the last part.
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Itzzzz Lockerz time!

Comment

• Rudd sucks I always see Bucs fans compain about him. He better be a special teams player only.

Comment

• He seems like basically a taller Tulloch.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• New guy here, how many Titans fans are there on this site? Have I increased the amount to double digits?

Originally posted by phlysac
                            I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
                            The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.

Comment

• Ruud is ok. I know his physicality is nonexistant, but hopefully he's more disciplined and won't get himself out of position like Tulloch would. Besides, it's only a one year deal.

I like JJ to DE. I'm guessing him at LE and Morgan at RE. We need depth behind them though. I'd like Dave Ball back.

Shaun Smith is the biggest DT we've had since Haynesworth, lol. Hopefully Question Marks and Jurrell Casey will be ready to go, or else our DT rotation is thin with Brown now gone and Haye being the living embodiment of ineptitude. But at least we have a startable NT.

Good to see Leroy Harris back. Hopefully Bruce Matthews can help him develop more along with Munch helping tutor him.

Originally posted by The Alex View Post
                              New guy here, how many Titans fans are there on this site? Have I increased the amount to double digits?
                              There's a fairly good amount compared to the other teams, but Drew, Doughie, Complex, and I are the most active at the moment.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• NOT TROLLING!

Ruud breakdown:

Positive: - Leader

Negatives: - Poor tackler
                                - Doesn't make plays
                                - Terrible awareness

Your front office is very smart by signing him to only a one year deal. Alot of people think Ruud is good because he led the team in tackles the last 4 seasons. All the tackles he made were 5 yards down the field. He's not a penotrator! He won't be shooting gaps and making TFL or sacks. He'll just sit there and let the running back run into him or run him over. I wish you guys the best of luck, and hopefully he changes his career. See you on Nov. 27th :D

:/

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information