Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Redskins 2009-10 Discussion (4-12) Offseason Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
    youll be waiting an awful long lonely time before hearing those calls from me....
    Oh I know that...I'm talking about your casual fan that freaks out about every loss and doesn't know any better.

I could only imagine the calls for JC's head if Colt wasn't on IR...not that those would be unwarranted...but the media around here would be going nuts.

Comment

• awesome. batiste and LT and mike williams at RG.

also, rakpo just got another sack! woo

edit, nevermind there was a penalty, ****.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• My signal is shittin out, **** cox

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• omg this ****** blows

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

• Orakpo is not an OLB. He just got beat by Jeff King for God's sake. Only the Skins would convert a good pass rusher to a different position.
            Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

• Originally posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
              Orakpo is not an OLB. He just got beat by Jeff King for God's sake. Only the Skins would convert a good pass rusher to a different position.
              so true, and so much for blitzing him at LB.. i hardly see him blitz when he is there.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Wow...Hall is a freaking disgrace! He might as well wear a dress next time he's out on the field. So tired of watching this sorry team.

Comment

• fck you Deangelo Hall. You get beat but the receiver drops it and you get the INT, big fcking deal. You still don't know how to play football. You can't cover and are the biggest pssy in the NFL. Wow Jake fcking Delhomme the most immobile QB in NFL history drags you for 5 yards for the game. Cut his punk ass.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    fck you Deangelo Hall. You get beat but the receiver drops it and you get the INT, big fcking deal. You still don't know how to play football. You can't cover and are the biggest pssy in the NFL. Wow Jake fcking Delhomme the most immobile QB in NFL history drags you for 5 yards for the game. Cut his punk ass.
                    I won't argue that Hall totally blew it but it was hardly the cause of the loss. There was plenty of screw ups go around.
                    Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

• **** Campbell, I don't give a **** if Collins is the backup. The NFL game is obviously too fast for him and hes proven that he will never be able to adapt. I don't want to hear that the o-line was the problem because there were plenty of times when he had enough time to throw the ball and he continuously plays scared. He's also good for about 2 fumbles a game now it seems. I hope he enjoys sitting on his ass somewhere else next year.

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

• the good

-landry played quite well. he had several big hits, was bringing down runners, in the backfield, and forced a fumble.

-andre carter. he was all over the backfield yesterday and notched an impressive 2.5 sacks. hes finally starting to make the best of haynesworth double teams

-big al and co goal line stuff. 4 straight runs from the 2 yard line stuffed out. even double teamed, big al still manages to push the line backwards.

-rocky mcintosh. this kid is playing lights out this year. hes been great in coverage, run support, pretty much everywhere.

-defense setting up scoring. we had 2 tds yesterday and both were from defensive turnovers putting our offense inside the redzone. without our defense we are 0-5 this year. and the thing is that its not even near as good as it should and could be.

the bad

-clinton portis. i know the oline is beyond terrible but im still disappointed in portis production. he just isnt hitting any long runs. he had a long of 7 yesterday and averaged just 3 ypc. i dont know that anyone could run behind our oline so its hard to pass too much judgement because he looks for the most part like hes trying to run hard but no where to go. portis did reach the endzone which was nice to see. i honestly feel bad for him out there.

-pakulak...i want hunter smith back!!!!

-rock cartwright / randdle el. im sorry but our return game is pathetic. rock is not a playmaker in the return game. zorn needs to put devin thomas back there and give him a chance to make things happen.

-fred davis stay on your damn feet!!!

-blache / defensive scheming. orakpo from the down stance = unblockable. i understand we have no one else to play outside linebacker but orakpo has got to just be let lose to go after the quarterback. we are still #5 in defense in the nfl so im not giving blache an ugly rating.

the ugly

-the oline. this is pretty damn obvious. our oline was a joke before, with samuels injured, its just down right embarrassing. theres really nothing else to say except that stephen heyer is hands down the worst starting right tackle in the nfl.

-jason campbell. he continues to amaze me how badly he locks on receivers. devin thomas had 3 catches yesterday and all three were designed plays to immediately throw to him. the only other time he doesnt lock on moss is if he gets flushed out of the pocket and is forced to look around. as bad as the oline is, campbell had opportunities yesterday to make plays but he is incapable of doing so unless moss makes them for him. and how the $%$#@% did cooley get ZERO TARGETS all game...

-dhall vs delhomme. cant say anymore that hasnt already been said. anytime your dragged 5 yards by jake delhomme you need to do some serious self evaluation.
                        Last edited by DiG; 10-12-2009, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Couple interesting things to note.

Phillip Daniels has a torn tricep. I've heard you can play with this injury but I would imagine it means more playing time for Jarmon and hopefully Orakpo on the line.

Also, check this out. The Skins currently are giving up the 6th least amount of points per game and are the #5 overall defense. The 5 teams giving up less points than the Skins right now have a combined record of 21-2...

Comment

• First game in a while that i have not watched live,was expecting a much worse scoreline.

Two things that stood out to me were,the skins slowed the panthers run game(didnt really matter in the end...) and they let a 17-2 lead slip away.
                            This team has no heart,as if you didnt know.

Next up the win-less chiefs before the schedule gets brutal,
                            the next 6 games after the chiefs =B.R.U.T.A.L.

Comment

• We had the biggest cupcake first 6 game schedule. I think the Lions would get 3 wins with the schedule we have had so far. Our team is absolutely pathetic.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                                Also, check this out. The Skins currently are giving up the 6th least amount of points per game and are the #5 overall defense. The 5 teams giving up less points than the Skins right now have a combined record of 21-2...
                                Our Schedule has been a freaking joke. Every team we play has come into the game with zero wins (Giants week 1 I know...but still). Wait til we start playing real teams again.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information