Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Redskins 2009-10 Discussion (4-12) Offseason Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give randle el some snaps.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• I'm just glad Zorn sat Cambell on his ass so he could think. This team is obviously going nowhere so I agree with the move, for the game.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
      12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Why didn't Colt get any snaps in this game? I mean at this point the season is over (kinda) why not get the kid in against a poor team get that confidence up?
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
          Why didn't Colt get any snaps in this game? I mean at this point the season is over (kinda) why not get the kid in against a poor team get that confidence up?
          cause he is on IR

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
            cause he is on IR
            That would do it.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Sherm Lewis is now the playcaller...haha

This just keeps getting better

Comment

• Why dont they just fire Zorn and get it over with. This guy is horrific.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I wonder if you guys will trade for Brady Quinn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                    Why dont they just fire Zorn and get it over with. This guy is horrific.
                    Seriously, Snyder is a dick. I feel bad for the Z man this teams problems go beyond him.

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                      Why dont they just fire Zorn and get it over with. This guy is horrific.
                      I just don't see a point in hiring a temporary coach for the last half of the season. Zorn has no control over anything now so for the rest of the season he gets the best seat in the house.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                        Seriously, Snyder is a dick. I feel bad for the Z man this teams problems go beyond him.
                        Yea I hear ya...Zorn hasn't been good at all this year but it was Snyder/Vinny that threw him to the wolves.

For me its hard to blame Zorn that much. He was made head coach after only being a QB coach...he was put in way over his head way to fast.

Snyder/Vinny also provided him with hardly any talent on offense. I don't think Vince Lombardi could have this team in the playoffs this year.

Comment

• Zorn is just as much to blame as the other two,
                          zorn is a rubbish head coach,
                          vinny is a rubbish personnel guy
                          and dan is a rubbish G.M.

Now the skins have the perfect storm.

Watched the saints/giants game instead and what struck me was how a good qb(brees) can bring the best out of lesser talents like colston/lance moore and running back pierre thomas.Devery henderson is a talented second rounder and they are still working on first rounder robert meacham.
                          Add in t.e. shockey and the saints have plenty of weapons.

However, put a qb like brees in washington could he not develop cooley/moss/thomas/davis/kelly and marko mitchell into a potent passing attack?
                          Obviously he needs a good o-line but the saints were missing their left tackle and it didnt slow them down much.
                          I think there is some talent on the skins but it just isnt getting used right.
                          More like abused.

Comment

• Originally posted by treyskins View Post
                            Zorn is just as much to blame as the other two,
                            zorn is a rubbish head coach,
                            vinny is a rubbish personnel guy
                            and dan is a rubbish G.M.

Now the skins have the perfect storm.

Watched the saints/giants game instead and what struck me was how a good qb(brees) can bring the best out of lesser talents like colston/lance moore and running back pierre thomas.Devery henderson is a talented second rounder and they are still working on first rounder robert meacham.
                            Add in t.e. shockey and the saints have plenty of weapons.

However, put a qb like brees in washington could he not develop cooley/moss/thomas/davis/kelly and marko mitchell into a potent passing attack?
                            Obviously he needs a good o-line but the saints were missing their left tackle and it didnt slow them down much.
                            I think there is some talent on the skins but it just isnt getting used right.
                            More like abused.
                            A lot of those guys may have talent but the culture of the Redskins orginization since Snyder tookover has been about one thing, MONEY. Guys come here, get g'd up and don't really feel like they have to work as hard. Thomas and Davis are two guys who reportedly take that approach, just from the guys u mention. There are some exceptions but the culture of this team needs to change, I mean Zorn let guys go home during TC. How are you gonna stay motivated or build chemistry that way? The players dictate the direction of this team and when you bring in head coaches who are players coaches like Zorn, Gibbs(2nd tenure), and Spurrier the big time paid players are going to take advantage(Portis, countless others). Snyder needs to get rid of Cerrato and bring in a real GM and also a HC that will light a fire under the players asses. He also needs to learn the value of the draft and just stop meddling with the team in general, which we have learned will never happen.
                            Last edited by 703SKINS202; 10-19-2009, 05:50 PM.

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

• Blame DeAngelo Hall. Everything is his fault. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                                A lot of those guys may have talent but the culture of the Redskins orginization since Snyder tookover has been about one thing, MONEY. Guys come here, get g'd up and don't really feel like they have to work as hard. Thomas and Davis are two guys who reportedly take that approach, just from the guys u mention. There are some exceptions but the culture of this team needs to change, I mean Zorn let guys go home during TC. How are you gonna stay motivated or build chemistry that way? The players dictate the direction of this team and when you bring in head coaches who are players coaches like Zorn, Gibbs(2nd tenure), and Spurrier the big time paid players are going to take advantage(Portis, countless others). Snyder needs to get rid of Cerrato and bring in a real GM and also a HC that will light a fire under the players asses. He also needs to learn the value of the draft and just stop meddling with the team in general, which we have learned will never happen.
                                Post of the Year (Redskins' Edition)!!!
                                Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information