No announcement yet.

Washington Redskins 2010-2011 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i honestly cant even think of anything to say bout devin getting cut.

Comment

• hope he got his degree ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• We win! Dallas is down by 14 - awesome sunday.

Comment

• Wow! very nice team win by the skins.

This team may not have all that much talent, however, they play much smarter and tougher with Shanny/Mcnabb leading the way.

Those 2 will give us a chance to win games that we probably shouldn't win, like today.

Comment

• I can't fathom though Donny staying healthy with the type of protection he's getting and that was even before Jamaal and Trent got hurt. He can't run for his life every play.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• does this team remind anyone of denver last year?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• i was fortunate enough to be at the game yesterday and i gotta say, we may not have all the talent yet but shanahan has this team fighting hard. our wins won't be pretty this year but they will be earned.

i actually think we played well enough to win that game yesterday by more than we did. in the first half mcnabb missed 3-4 open receivers down field.

i dont think torrain/k.williams are going to get it done. i really hope there is another option out there.

oh and by the way, landry and orakpo are beasts. it means A LOT for this defense to have landry playing again at a premiere level.

Comment

• I agree, having Orakpo and Landry playing like pro-bowlers is what's keeping us alive right now. We already have 8 takeaways through 5 games, we had 17 total last year. Although I hate how soft we play in coverage sometimes and its obvious our front 7 has difficulty with gap assignments, as long as we keep creating turnovers we have a chance to win. We're +4 overall.

As for the offense, we obviously just lack talent across the board. Hopefully we can find someone to fill in he backup RB role because Williams can't get it done. I like Torain but he should be carrying about 15 times a game, 20 max.

Moss is having a nice season would like to see some more TD's and he definitely should have had that one in the endzone. It was GREAT to see Anthony Armstrong go up for that TD. Shows you that if you work hard enough you can make an impact despite a lack of talent (DT). The deep ball is actually a factor in this offense again and even though McNabb isn't 100% accurate it's wayyyyy better than Campbell's deep balls. Got to work on our pass protection though or we will be seeing Rex Grossman sooner than later.

Gano is Gano, I'm just reserved to the fact that we will always have a shaky kicker, that stutter step gave me a heart attack. Brandon Banks is a ******* g. I love watching this guy play, he was HUGE for us yesterday, turned a lot of bad field position into 30-40 yards returns. I was skeptical of him in the preseason but I'm glad he is doing so well. He has definitely earned his keep. Would like to see him get a couple series at WR where they don't immediately look to him with a reverse or WR screen because teams are looking for that. He can sneak past people with his size and speed and we know McNabb can get it to him.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                  12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Got to give them credit,they are finding ways to win even though the skins have major problems to deal with.
                    At least in this brutal stretch they are handing out the brutality!
                    I've not got it right in predictions but as far as winning i'd rather be wrong than right.

Next up the colts primetime.
                    Addai out?,our Tackles not fully healed,our interior linemen ready to play a better game?
                    A passing shoot-out between manning and mcnabb?
                    Bring it on!

Comment

• I just get nervous as hell watching Banks on KR's, I think he's way too small for KR's. If he ever gets hit flushed it's over, or at the very least he'll fumble. I'd rather see Chad Simpson back there with his experience. Or Keiland. As a PR though Banks is straight G, a young Dante Hall.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I agree with the personnel synopsis, 703 - nice.

Looking ahead, the Colts are 1-2 out of their dome. Hopefully the grass slows them down a bit and we can continue forcing turnovers (i think we're +5) we definitely need some against manning.

Offensively ts been nice having a Qb who can actually throw the deep ball.
                        Last edited by McBain; 10-11-2010, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Props to the D by the way for holding GB to 13 pts. Even with their injuries, that's still pretty impressive.

Comment

• 4 dropped ints already tonight. 2 by stonehands rogers....

why is reed doughty on the field?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                              4 dropped ints already tonight. 2 by stonehands rogers....

why is reed doughty on the field?
                              QFT

kjkhlkjhlkh

Comment

• So,

Who are we going to injure this week?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information