No announcement yet.

Washington Redskins 2010-2011 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well there goes one o-lineman for the year already. mike williams done for the year. lets hope art hicks works out starting and can stay healthy.

nice TO quote from yesterday:

"Well you know what? Definitely that's something that was on the radar," Owens told Nashville's WGFX this week, when asked if a reunion with Donovan McNabb was still a possibility. "And if that's a possibility and they want to bring me in and make that happen, then I'm open arms to it."

"Obviously you mentioned reuniting with Donovan," Owens said, "but I think going to Washington and playing with him obviously would be a good thing, because I feel like their team is on the cusp of really getting to the playoffs and really making something happen."

on another note i hope thomas wears these sleeves during games too:
    Last edited by DiG; 07-12-2010, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Tough break for big Mike but thats why you get some depth on the o-line.

I feel like TO will be a skin if Shanahan doesn't like what he sees out of Kelly/Thomas early on in camp. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not but it feels like destiny with the team we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
        well there goes one o-lineman for the year already. mike williams done for the year. lets hope art hicks works out starting and can stay healthy.

nice TO quote from yesterday:

"Well you know what? Definitely that's something that was on the radar," Owens told Nashville's WGFX this week, when asked if a reunion with Donovan McNabb was still a possibility. "And if that's a possibility and they want to bring me in and make that happen, then I'm open arms to it."

"Obviously you mentioned reuniting with Donovan," Owens said, "but I think going to Washington and playing with him obviously would be a good thing, because I feel like their team is on the cusp of really getting to the playoffs and really making something happen."

on another note i hope thomas wears these sleeves during games too:
        Yeah they make him look really cute.

Comment

training camp well under way! looks like haynesworth wont take the test again this morning...

Sounds like a few guys that are really impressing early are Devin Thomas, Trent Williams, Landry, Justin Tryon, and Carlos Rogers. No tackling/sacking allowed early in camp so we havent heard much on the linebackers.

Carriker and Kemo have apparently looked pretty good on the line too. I'm excited both are seemingly full strength and playing with the starters right from the get go.
          Last edited by DiG; 08-02-2010, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Sounds like Colt is going to be a goner and I could care less.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

colt officially cut today.

Comment

looks like we traded doug dutch (our 6th or 7th corner) to the ravens for john beck then cut Colt immediately following. bartel and beck will apparently fight for a #3 qb position that may or may not exist.

Comment

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles...ker_135721.jsp

lorenzo stepping his game up. gotta love him and feel bad for andre at the same time.

also, http://www.csnwashington.com/08/01/1...60&feedID=6355

carlos rogers is being asked to do what charles woodson did last year kinda. play at multiple positions and blitz from the slot and etc.
                  Last edited by critesy; 08-02-2010, 11:59 PM.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                    also, http://www.csnwashington.com/08/01/1...60&feedID=6355

carlos rogers is being asked to do what charles woodson did last year kinda. play at multiple positions and blitz from the slot and etc.

i like it. i hear he's catching the ball in training camp too!

Comment

hahah i havent heard hes catching it but ive heard he's buying into everything they tell him and isnt being a little ***** anymore. carlos + catching = shutdown :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

just read that terrell davis is a running back coaching intern for training camp, pretty neat.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Do you think it's possible Fred Davis could have a bigger year than Cooley coming back from the injury? He apparently has been tearing up the entire camp. Can't wait to see him play this year.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                            just read that terrell davis is a running back coaching intern for training camp, pretty neat.
                            I would go as far as to say neat-o

Comment

alright guys. lets strike up some chatter.

Most likely player to get cut by the end of preseason?

At the end of the season who will be 2010 Most improved player?

End of the year biggest disappointment?

Surprising statline mid season? End of season?

Preseason stud?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                                alright guys. lets strike up some chatter.

Most likely player to get cut by the end of preseason?
                                Parker and Kelly.

At the end of the season who will be 2010 Most improved player?
                                Carriker or Moore

End of the year biggest disappointment
                                Landry or A carter

Surprising statline mid season? End of season?
                                Gano 90% rate. Skins 10-6 lol

Preseason stud
                                T Austin
                                Lock it up
                                Last edited by 2 Live Crew; 08-13-2010, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information