Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
    when is it?
    As previously noted, the draft will be next Sunday.

    Comment


    • do you have a time in mind yet?

      Comment


      • Honestly, I'm trying to prolong it. My wife is going to give birth any day now, and I don't want to miss the draft if she gives birth on Sunday. :D

        I'm pretty sure she'll give birth by Thursday at the latest... but God only knows...
        Last edited by D-Unit; 08-21-2007, 01:52 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Honestly, I'm trying to prolong it. My wife is going to give birth any day now, and I don't want to miss the draft if she gives birth on Sunday. :D

          I'm pretty sure she'll give by Thursday at the latest... but God only knows...
          Congrats on a child D-Unit! Best of luck when you get the newest member of the family!


          Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

          Comment


          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Honestly, I'm trying to prolong it. My wife is going to give birth any day now, and I don't want to miss the draft if she gives birth on Sunday. :D

            I'm pretty sure she'll give birth by Thursday at the latest... but God only knows...
            Nicely done, D...Congrats. Would he/she be your second child?

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • D reproducing? Nothing good comes from this........... :D

              Magical sig by OSUGiants

              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


              Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

              Comment


              • i assume this child will be raised up correctly. this meaning raised a Giants fan :D

                congrats D on the addition. and good luck. and remember, patience is a virtue. :)
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                Comment


                • Name the child Seven


                  Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                  Comment


                  • Soda is a quality name.......

                    Magical sig by OSUGiants

                    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                    Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                    Comment


                    • What do you guys think about drafting on Saturday? There are night times available. On Sunday, I just booked the latest time they had. 11:45 AM EST.

                      Or we could do it later. Thoughts?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        What do you guys think about drafting on Saturday? There are night times available. On Sunday, I just booked the latest time they had. 11:45 AM EST.

                        Or we could do it later. Thoughts?

                        Saturday night, after 9 pm et is good for me.

                        Sunday at the time you've scheduled works nicely as well.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • I'm ref'ing a soccer tourney on saturday from 10 am(est) to 5 pm. after that on saturday I'm good. on sunday, it continues, from 9am to 2:45. I'll be home at 3. if we keep this time, I'll send a board into someone or something...
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                          Comment


                          • More thoughts?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              More thoughts?
                              draft time works for me


                              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                              Comment


                              • Works for me also...

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information