Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well supposedly Felix is going to take this Kick Return job for good now, and Vilma is leading the NFL in tackles :D Thats all I have to build off of, at least until Colston gets healthy.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Chansi Stuckey can't be worse than Michael Clayton, right?

Comment

• Dammit, I had hoped no one was gonna pick up Stuckey.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Feelin' good about getting Steve Smith back. I'll finally find out whether trading away Reggie "The Fantasy Monster" Bush was a good decision. Everyone ripped Roy for trading for Bush, but I think he's gotten the better end of the deal so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Feelin' good about getting Steve Smith back. I'll finally find out whether trading away Reggie "The Fantasy Monster" Bush was a good decision. Everyone ripped Roy for trading for Bush, but I think he's gotten the better end of the deal so far.
            Big deal. I have an ace up my sleeve/rocket in my pocket.. and his name is FRED JACKSON!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              Big deal. I have an ace up my sleeve/rocket in my pocket.. and his name is FRED JACKSON!!
              Damn, I was hoping that you weren't gonna bust out the rocket in your pocket. :(

Comment

• Don't act like you don't want it.

Comment

Don't act like you don't want it.

I SURRENDER! ! ! !

Comment

• Well now it's just uncomfortable talking about my pocket rocket.. now that you've brought an ethnic person into it..

Comment

Well now it's just uncomfortable talking about my pocket rocket.. now that you've brought an ethnic person into it..
                      Didn't know you had a thing against ethnic people. *shrugs*

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY WMD!!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WMD!!!!

Aaah I didn't catch this, very nice, thank you sir. Now, on to more important matters.. I'm having a hard time deciding on who to start out of Dwayne Bowe/Arnaz Battle and Kevin Smith/Fred Jackson. I have a feeling whoever I bench is gonna have a big day.

Comment

• Hourly Team WMD Update: I'm going with Fred Jackson over Kevin Smith.. I figure the Lions will fall behind early and be forced to pass all game, again.. and also, Dwayne Bowe over Arnaz Battle.. but I'll kill someone if Arnaz winds up killing the Lions.. I swear I will.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WMD!!!!

isn't his name Nickkkkkkkkkkk?

Comment

Hourly Team WMD Update: I'm going with Fred Jackson over Kevin Smith.. I figure the Lions will fall behind early and be forced to pass all game, again.. and also, Dwayne Bowe over Arnaz Battle.. but I'll kill someone if Arnaz winds up killing the Lions.. I swear I will.
                                DON'T DO IT, WMD!

Start Kevin Smith. Even if the Lions are down 100 points at the half I still expect Smith to get carries since they criticized Martz for never running the ball, haha.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information