Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I lose I will be kicking myself all week for not starting London Fletcher over Briggs or Hester over anyone else (he wasn't supposed to play?!).
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      He can bend the rules of our league!?
      If you have a player that qualifies for the title of "The Man", rules can and will be bent.

Comment

• I need ray Rice to outscore Hank Baskett(who I cut this week...) by 6. hopefully Hank doesn't get anything tonight, and Ray Ray picks me up some TD's tomorrow!!!
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I hope I get credit for that tackle by David Akers.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
            I need ray Rice to outscore Hank Baskett(who I cut this week...) by 6. hopefully Hank doesn't get anything tonight, and Ray Ray picks me up some TD's tomorrow!!!
            Wooo for bye week matchup fun.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• 4-0. Awesome.. DeSean Jackson is a beast.. All of my WR's scored 15+ points this week.. Bowe, Santana, DeSean, Arnaz, and Meachem!

But Fred Jackson really made it possible. With only 6 points from Michael Turner, Fred Jackson put up a nice game and pretty much got me the win.
              Last edited by WMD; 09-28-2008, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                4-0. Awesome.. DeSean Jackson is a beast.. All of my WR's scored 15+ points this week.. Bowe, Santana, DeSean, Arnaz, and Meachem!

But Fred Jackson really made it possible. With only 6 points from Michael Turner, Fred Jackson put up a nice game and pretty much got me the win.
                That and Xio not playing Devin Hester.............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• ...and WMD throws down the HAMMER. Right on Xio's head!

BAM!

WMD is lucky he didn't play me this week instead of last week.

Comment

• 183 points? Jeez Louise! It's not often your Defense scores the most points for you..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      183 points? Jeez Louise! It's not often your Defense scores the most points for you..
                      I credit my waiver wire skillzzzzzzzzz. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        That and Xio not playing Devin Hester.............
                        He wasn't supposed to play. I read that in the unlikely event that he did, he wouldn't be playing WR, just returning kicks.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I need Yamon Figurs and Terell Suggs to combine for 8 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                            I need Yamon Figurs and Terell Suggs to combine for 8 points.
                            I need Yamon not to return kicks ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I wanna make a trade. Anyone in need of a WR, RB, or QB, get at me. We can work something out..

Comment

• 1-3 :( this is a rebuilding year

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information