Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lol I tried to land all of them, sigh. And I lost blackmon for the year

    Geez I didnt get a single one of the 3 moves i tried for guys -_-
    Last edited by El Peefs?????; 10-07-2009, 03:00 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
      Lol I tried to land all of them, sigh. And I lost blackmon for the year

      Geez I didnt get a single one of the 3 moves i tried for guys -_-
      Well at least Derrick Williams is our new Kick Returner..

      Comment


      • spectacular
        Last edited by El Peefs?????; 10-07-2009, 03:13 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          Well at least Derrick Williams is our new Kick Returner..
          What about Brown?!!! I didn't know he lost the job...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            What about Brown?!!! I didn't know he lost the job...
            Yep just did today. He had a little bit of a rough time last week, he muffed a couple of kick returns.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              Yep just did today. He had a little bit of a rough time last week, he muffed a couple of kick returns.
              Oh Bum diddlely dum.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Oh Bum diddlely dum.
                As if you can't replace him. I don't feel sorry for you!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  As if you can't replace him. I don't feel sorry for you!
                  But I liked having Rashard Mendenhall, Jerome Harrison and Laurence Maroney on the bench...

                  Steve Slaton and Reggie Bush can be had for trade. Neither are living up to my expectations.

                  Comment


                  • Keep in mind fellas that Adrian Peterson and Steven Jackson remain on the block.

                    I will be dealing both of them before the trade deadline for the best talent I can get in return. If you've got a star player that you won't be eligible to keep for a 3rd year, shoot me a PM and maybe we can discuss a swap.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      Keep in mind fellas that Adrian Peterson and Steven Jackson remain on the block.

                      I will be dealing both of them before the trade deadline for the best talent I can get in return. If you've got a star player that you won't be eligible to keep for a 3rd year, shoot me a PM and maybe we can discuss a swap.

                      Wait, if I trade for Peterson, his keeper time starts over?
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by djp View Post
                        Wait, if I trade for Peterson, his keeper time starts over?
                        That is correct. Keeper status is relative to team.

                        1 team can only keep a player 2 times in a row.

                        Comment


                        • Hey, you guys should put up your Trading Block in the league page. It's right there on the bar after you click "My Team"

                          Should help getting some trades going.

                          Comment


                          • Peyton Manning could also be in the block. I want a top 10 RB for him.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

                            Comment


                            • Willing to trade Gore, Jennings, Jacobs , send me offers pls
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                              Comment


                              • Brees is available. I'm looking for a top RB that you can't holdover
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information