Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come onn... get the ball to REGGIE WAYNE. argh. One more touchdown and I should be set.

Comment

• That would be awesome if I beat D.

Comment

• Oh **** yes. Made me wait until the very end, with that last catch by Reggie Wayne I took the lead. Hopefully it stands.

I need to retire from Fantasy Football. The past 3 weeks or so have been too close for comfort.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
          That would be awesome if I beat D.
          lol i totally missed that i had 2 players on bye... and i had no idea sims-walker wasn't gonna play. i'd be shocked if i won

Comment

• Oh man, seriously weak week for all of my RB's.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              lol i totally missed that i had 2 players on bye... and i had no idea sims-walker wasn't gonna play. i'd be shocked if i won
              I trade Turner and he goes for 3 TD's.. oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                I trade Turner and he goes for 3 TD's.. oh well.
                That's how I roll baby. I kidnapped Ms. Cleo and trapped her in my basement.

I get to keep him for the next 2 years. That's nice. ;)

Comment

• I trade Reggie, and now I pay for my blasphemy. My heartfelt apologies Mr. Wayne, please be merciful and take care of the remaining BigDawg's this season.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    I trade Reggie, and now I pay for my blasphemy. My heartfelt apologies Mr. Wayne, please be merciful and take care of the remaining BigDawg's this season.
                    yea i was hoping to go 5-0 but unless Ronnie Browns get's injured or pulled then I'm going to lose this week as well

it's 134-128.5 I'm leading, I have no one left and he has Ronnie Brown still, he already has 11 points he can't get more than 5 for a total of 16

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      I trade Reggie, and now I pay for my blasphemy. My heartfelt apologies Mr. Wayne, please be merciful and take care of the remaining BigDawg's this season.
                      You just opened up the division. Big mistake. I laughed at your trade.

Especially after you said Carson Palmer and Reggie Bush was the starting point for getting Wayne.

I got Turner for that price.

Comment

• hahahaha i beat you by .5 points for my first win of the season D :D

Comment

• I need to rip off more league mates in trades. Its just that talking to you people infuriates me.

Comment

• Dammit, I knew that was gonna happen. ESPN clearly screwed up and now I'm losing to HChu by .5

SOMEONE'S GONNA DIE. :).
                            Last edited by WMD; 10-13-2009, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• BOOM!
                              and scotty knocks off the formerly undefeated KCJ!

thats what you get for not trading me Ray Rice
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• guess who is now 4-1 due to Roddy White and Cedric Benson? THIS GUY!!! and you guys wanted to kick me out of the league.....

Owner of ScarDraft
                                Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information