Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    It's official. HChu beat me. **** you Miles Austin.

    Congrats.
    You lose, I win. Today was a good day.

    Comment


    • Leon Washington is out for the year.

      Poor RoyHall :(

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        Leon Washington is out for the year.

        Poor RoyHall :(
        Well at least the old Carson Palmer appeared for him. Too bad his RB's are unbelievably atrocious (not that mine are good but still).


        RIP TheManInBlack

        Comment


        • I lost to the Giants >< My team laid a huge egg this week.

          Comment


          • i won? WOO!!

            yay ocho!

            good close game, neither of our teams played all too well though.
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              i won? WOO!!

              yay ocho!

              good close game, neither of our teams played all too well though.
              ocho vs owen daniels basically

              Comment


              • I'm leading 107-105 against scar

                he only has Jason Campbell left for MNF, so i have to hope he throws 2 INT and gets bench in favor of Todd Collins

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Well at least the old Carson Palmer appeared for him. Too bad his RB's are unbelievably atrocious (not that mine are good but still).
                  With McFadden and Washington out my RB's are good for about 5 points a week combined :(

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                    With McFadden and Washington out my RB's are good for about 5 points a week combined :(
                    If I lose tonight I may have to start putting McNabb/DeSean/etc. on the trade block, you meanie.

                    Comment


                    • Allah be praised for Miles Austin.

                      BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                        If I lose tonight I may have to start putting McNabb/DeSean/etc. on the trade block, you meanie.
                        Haha. ESPN likes my chances.

                        Comment


                        • Brian Westbrook anyone? Thomas Jones?

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            I'm leading 107-105 against scar

                            he only has Jason Campbell left for MNF, so i have to hope he throws 2 INT and gets bench in favor of Todd Collins
                            last time I checked it's 109-108.... and there is 1 pick... hopefully Campbell doesn't screw me over...

                            Owner of ScarDraft
                            Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by scar988 View Post
                              last time I checked it's 109-108.... and there is 1 pick... hopefully Campbell doesn't screw me over...
                              well now it's 108-108

                              edit: Jason Campbell TD pass I lost
                              Last edited by KCJ58; 10-26-2009, 09:40 PM.

                              Comment


                              • and now it's 113-108... hopefully no other bad things...

                                Owner of ScarDraft
                                Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information