Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not taking any IDP anything until I have to, screw that. I'll let someone else fall into that trap, I'm taking as many valuable position players as I can, even if I don't or can't use them. Trade people if I have to, but other then a few success stories a year for defensive teams or players, most of those guys ppg are all pretty consistent.

It doesn't tell the story between total points, look at the ppg between them. It's probably not even that noticeable, yet if you don't have a RB to start one week, or a WR worth a damn, that's a different story.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• HOLY **** IM UP! I select Jeremy Shockey, TE, New Orleans Saints

TEAM APS
      QB - Carson Palmer
      RB - Ryan Mathews, Darren McFadden, Willis McGahee
      WR - Hakeem Nicks, Michael Crabtree, Devin Thomas
      TE - Jeremy Shockey

LB -
      DL -
      DB -
      D/ST -
      K -
      HC -
      Last edited by A Perfect Score; 07-15-2010, 11:24 PM.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• TEAM WMD
        QB - Tom Brady
        RB - Jahvid Best, Chester Taylor
        WR - Reggie Wayne, Roddy White, Kenny Britt, Mike Thomas
        TE -

LB - Patrick Willis
        DL -
        DB -
        D/ST -
        K -
        HC -

Comment

• KCJ selects Demaryius Thomas, WR

Comment

• I take Trindon Holliday, KR :)

Comment

• thanks 4 making my pick commie, i'm here to make my next pick which i hope is soon

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                I'm not taking any IDP anything until I have to, screw that. I'll let someone else fall into that trap, I'm taking as many valuable position players as I can, even if I don't or can't use them. Trade people if I have to, but other then a few success stories a year for defensive teams or players, most of those guys ppg are all pretty consistent.

It doesn't tell the story between total points, look at the ppg between them. It's probably not even that noticeable, yet if you don't have a RB to start one week, or a WR worth a damn, that's a different story.
                What if you already have the best QB in the game, 4 starting RB's and a pair of good starting receivers?
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  What if you already have the best QB in the game, 4 starting RB's and a pair of good starting receivers?
                  Well then you trade Frank Gore to me like any normal rational thinking person would do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    The guy wants to fill his bench by grabbing a player who has the same value as 20 other players rather than find the value that makes his starting team exponentially better. So let him. ;)

Comment

• Yep. Everyone has their own strategy, I really don't like to take any IDP's early in any league ever, they fluctuate year to year alot more then skill position players and usually there isn't much disparity between the ones taken early and ones taken late.

Also, unless I'm looking at the points wrong, the Niners had 10 more total points then the Jets last year, and I picked the Niners way at the end of the draft after defenses who were all supposed to be much better.

Even if position players are on my bench, I'll still find use for them in trades and upgrades elsewhere. Not that they aren't important because they are starters, but I'm not about to start grabbing high ranked defensive units or LB's when there are still valuable RB's and WR's available.

I'll admit there are exceptions to that though with certain LB's or DB's I may like, but never with defensive units. Guess it all boils down to what you prefer.
                      Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 07-16-2010, 12:19 AM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• WR Davone Bess

RB Michael Bush

Comment

• WR Jericho Cotchery

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                            WR Davone Bess

RB Michael Bush
                            Bush was drafted by hines.

Comment

• WR Josh Morgan

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Left a list with ScottyD, if he and I are not on, text at 734-778-3567 and blah blah.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information