Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, in an effort to finish up the draft.. I'll pick for the now surprisingly missing Brodeur. I present to Brodeur: "Dashing" Derrick Williams, WR

Fact: Stafford touches Dashing Derrick Williams on his head before each game for good luck.

Now we just need 1 pick from Longhorns, and then three picks from both of our "too cool for school" members, Communist and Peefs.

Comment

• Borat apologizes to WMD.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
        Borat apologizes to WMD.
        WMD hesitatingly accepts Borat's apology.

Comment

• Ryan Matthews, RB - Chargers

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            Ryan Matthews, RB - Chargers

Sniped me again you ************.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
              Also, in an effort to finish up the draft.. I'll pick for the now surprisingly missing Brodeur. I present to Brodeur: "Dashing" Derrick Williams, WR

Fact: Stafford touches Dashing Derrick Williams on his head before each game for good luck.

Now we just need 1 pick from Longhorns, and then three picks from both of our "too cool for school" members, Communist and Peefs.
              Brodeur lost power at his house on Friday. Still without it. He told me to have him skipped. Apparently I forgot to pass along the memo.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I need to upgrade over Marcedes Lewis at Tight End. I've got RB's and WR's to trade.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• All you heathens in need of help can have a voice with the leader of Team BigDawg. Consider yourselves fortunate......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    I need to upgrade over Marcedes Lewis at Tight End. I've got RB's and WR's to trade.
                    Don't do it people!!! Let those RBs/WRs rot on his bench!!!

...unless he's willing to badly overpay... Just think. HE'S DESPERATE! Hold out on him!!! :D

Comment

• I'm quite comfortable with my team. I'd like to upgrade my TE or trade one of my WR's (Wayne or Britt) for a RB.. but I'm not really dying to do anything.

Comment

I'm quite comfortable with my team. I'd like to upgrade my TE or trade one of my WR's (Wayne or Britt) for a RB.. but I'm not really dying to do anything.
                        I think your team is mediocre.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          I think your team is mediocre.
                          I think less of yours.

Comment

I think less of yours.
                            Doesn't surprise me seeing as you don't have any credibility to show that you know anything about Fantasy Football.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Don't do it people!!! Let those RBs/WRs rot on his bench!!!

...unless he's willing to badly overpay... Just think. HE'S DESPERATE! Hold out on him!!! :D
                              Haha, yes. Because you can start 3 Tight Ends at once and only 1 Running Back and Wide Receiver per week.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                Haha, yes. Because you can start 3 Tight Ends at once and only 1 Running Back and Wide Receiver per week.
                                Who are you trying to fool? You have no intention of trading away one of your starters for a TE upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information