Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this time last year, I was in the picture for first place and about to achieve it for a week or two. Now, I'm in ******* twentieth behind ******* Hines and Scotty. ****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Well you have no one to blame but yourself. I made you offers for Matt Ryan.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        At this time last year, I was in the picture for first place and about to achieve it for a week or two. Now, I'm in ******* twentieth behind ******* Hines and Scotty. ****.
        You can still have an effect on the race for first place!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          You can still have an effect on the race for first place!
          Whoever gets the first pick is gonna get a good player.. I have 5 keepers, an embarrassment of riches if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
            Whoever gets the first pick is gonna get a good player.. I have 5 keepers, an embarrassment of riches if you will.
            You are just an embarassment

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Well you have no one to blame but yourself. I made you offers for Matt Ryan.
              And they sucked giant donkey dick. I'm tempted to take BigDawg's offer for him, even though Matt Forte is a giant ball of uselessness.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                You are just an embarassment
                Say that to my face ****** not online and see what happens

Comment

At this time last year, I was in the picture for first place and about to achieve it for a week or two. Now, I'm in ******* twentieth behind ******* Hines and Scotty. ****.
                  What is this suppose to mean?

Comment

• because of this damn keeper rule I'm probably going to have to trade Eli at some point. really everyone except Bradshaw is up for grabs.
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I missed the game last night... can someone tell me if the Bears won or not? Scotty D maybe could you let me know who won?

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                        because of this damn keeper rule I'm probably going to have to trade Eli at some point. really everyone except Bradshaw is up for grabs.
                        Eli for Matt Ryan sounds nice.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                          I missed the game last night... can someone tell me if the Bears won or not? Scotty D maybe could you let me know who won?
                          Rod Marinelli and Mike Martz aided your victory. You should feel dirty.

Also

Comment

And they sucked giant donkey dick. I'm tempted to take BigDawg's offer for him, even though Matt Forte is a giant ball of uselessness.
                            Shut your mouth, he is an animal that you will be able to keep for years! DO IT!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• The War League is the best FFL in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                                I didn't even notice we play each other this week WMD. My last trade was Reggie Bush for Gates and he just broke his leg. I PUT THE VOODOO ON MENDENHALL.
                                Looks like you put the voodoo on Titston. He had the knee surgeries and is out for at least the next 3 weeks :(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information