This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
    God dammit. I hate when teams don't use my players WHEN I NEED THEM TO.

TOUCHDOWN TO KEILAND WILLIAMS? REALLY? INDY YOU CANT GIVE REGGIE WAYNE A TOUCHDOWN? I AM FULL OF RAGE RIGHT NOW.

Comment

• Who is the poor sap that has to face my team next week? You know my guys will be angry that they lost this week ....
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Gimme Percy Harvin. I want him.
        That's not Percy Harvin. That's "Braddah Man"!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          It's sock beating time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            It's sock beating time.
            easy brody man

Comment

Ill take him too. Gimme!
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                Who is the poor sap that has to face my team next week? You know my guys will be angry that they lost this week ....
                Of all people... Xio lost to me... I know that burns like no other. mwahahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  My Kirk Morrison vs. his Colts D and Michael Griffin. I have a 10 point lead.

I hope I freaking win this.
                  Hook em Mike! I need to beat you after last week. I was scared since I was at the game and watched Percy bring that kick back.. thinking "oh ****, I'm totally f'd in the War League now" and now I see that you traded him, lol.

20 pts from Ben Watson, gimme a break!!!
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• GO team T24L

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                      Hook em Mike! I need to beat you after last week. I was scared since I was at the game and watched Percy bring that kick back.. thinking "oh ****, I'm totally f'd in the War League now" and now I see that you traded him, lol.

20 pts from Ben Watson, gimme a break!!!
                      Watson is the ****, man. Huge surprise for me this year. I'm loving that.

ummmm. Yeah for one week at least that trade was a bust for me. haha. I should have held off a week, if possible. I didnt even know that trade would go into effect so quickly. I thought maybe Monday or Tuesday, had he accepted it. This should be an interesting game. Morrison better bust the hell out.

Anyway, that said, I like my team more going forward. I at least have a keeper running back in Run DMC, I just need the guy to stay healthy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Of all people... Xio lost to me... I know that burns like no other. mwahahahaha!
                        I mostly just hate having left like 50 points on the bench at three positions. QB, Flex, D/ST

That would have made the difference.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          I mostly just hate having left like 50 points on the bench at three positions. QB, Flex, D/ST

That would have made the difference.
                          It must suck to be you right now. ;)

Comment

It must suck to be you right now. ;)
                            I am just positioning for the best 1st round matchup obviously.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I still think I can make a run. I'm just really disappointed that this week is so close. Morrison has been really quiet this year, I hope he plays damn well tonight.

I have to play Xio's powerhouse in there somewhere, however. That's a loss...but I should be able to string some together.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• AHhahahahahahaha Eat **** WMD revenge is sweet

My team is firing on all cylinders at this point. If I make it into the playoffs I will NOT lose, EVER. You enjoy defeat this week and let it marinate!

Also looking at the standings there is a log jam for the lead in the division, the tie puts me a half game back, but still there for the taking.
                                Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 10-18-2010, 07:42 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information