Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Cassel is available for those who need a starting QB.
    just saying, if anyone does, I've got one.
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      I have about 5 offers out there. haha. I've been looking through all of your teams, mostly those still in contention.

LL, I have no idea how you're not a 1st placed team...you're so stacked at WR. I was going to make you an offer, but I have no idea who you're keeping and only really have WRs to offer anyway.
      Had some bad luck, one really good week vs Borat where he went over 200, one really good week vs WMD where he went over 160 and I had 155, then forgot to start Hillis one week and had no Rb when I got home late Sunday. Been a rough season in regards to stuff like that but it happens, I still just want to make the playoffs.

Originally posted by WMD View Post
      Longhorns is keeping Matt Schaub, Arian Foster, and Miles Austin.

Lol who told you this? I am not keeping these players. Right now it's Calvin as my #1 keeper option, Schaub is not gonna get kept, Foster might, but I still don't know and not sure about anyone except CJ.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Maybe I acted that way in negotiations, simply because if you looked at any mock draft by the experts or the public, Moss was more highly ranked/valued than CJ. But that's not how our discussions ended. I would've done CJ for Moss straight up and you still said no... so....

Nobody can fault me for being an active shopper though. That's what I do! Fun times! :D

Only reason I said I wouldn't do it straight up was because of the keeper aspect of this league, I hadn't kept Calvin once yet so I still had 2 years to keep him, which trumped that of Moss by a ton. If it was a straight redraft I would have given it more thought. But hey we are alot alike in negotiations which is why it's hard for us to make deals sometimes.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          Matt Cassel is available for those who need a starting QB.
          just saying, if anyone does, I've got one.
          Yeah, and when I asked, he said he wants Michael Turner in return.

Comment

• Who wants Orton?
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• D, I said I need a RB and the only players on your team at RB I would be slightly interested in were Turner and Jones. every other RB on your team is straight garbage. Don't go around twisting around words.
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• PM if you are willing to trade a TE.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  Lol who told you this? I am not keeping these players. Right now it's Calvin as my #1 keeper option, Schaub is not gonna get kept, Foster might, but I still don't know and not sure about anyone except CJ.
                  I told myself that.

Comment

D, I said I need a RB and the only players on your team at RB I would be slightly interested in were Turner and Jones. every other RB on your team is straight garbage. Don't go around twisting around words.
                    Have you found someone who will give up a decent RB for Cassell yet? LOL. Dream on.

If you want a decent WR, I got those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      Who wants Orton?
                      No one. Just keep storing him on your bench where he'll keep outproducing Brees. We all love when you leave so much points on the bench.

Seriously though, everyone is pretty much getting past their BYE weeks, so the need for a QB is getting less and less. You should've traded Orton a long time ago. His value is not going up.

Comment

• I have the fantastic 49ers QB combo to trade! Troy/Alex Smith!

You know you want some.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          I have the fantastic 49ers QB combo to trade! Troy/Alex Smith!

You know you want some.
                          I picked up Tavaris Jackson off the wire for free. He has the same value as Troy Smith.

Comment

I picked up Tavaris Jackson off the wire for free. He has the same value as Troy Smith.
                            Sure, if you subtract the HEISMAN VALUE!!!!

TROY SMITH TO TED GINN!!!!
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Have you found someone who will give up a decent RB for Cassell yet? LOL. Dream on.

If you want a decent WR, I got those.
                              are you upset I wouldn't give you a starting QB for the garbage on your bench? Sorry if I don't want to give you who would be your best QB for Chris Ivory. I was simply saying if anyone needs a starting QB for a decent RB, we could talk.
                              Your starting RB's are pretty good and not really worth Cassel, but I never offered. I said "the only RB's on your team who interest me are Turner and Jones". Where does that say I'll deal Cassel for one of them? But hey, keep twisting words around all you want, Brett Favre and Chris Ivory will carry you to a title, I'm sure of it.
                              We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

are you upset I wouldn't give you a starting QB for the garbage on your bench? Sorry if I don't want to give you who would be your best QB for Chris Ivory. I was simply saying if anyone needs a starting QB for a decent RB, we could talk.
                                Your starting RB's are pretty good and not really worth Cassel, but I never offered. I said "the only RB's on your team who interest me are Turner and Jones". Where does that say I'll deal Cassel for one of them? But hey, keep twisting words around all you want, Brett Favre and Chris Ivory will carry you to a title, I'm sure of it.
                                Scotty Ill give you Willis for Matt Cassel. Hes Raymell Baby's backup, which is pretty close to Raymell.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information