X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning is a bad bad habit of mine...

Comment

• I think you all need to watch out for me, Im on a 5 game win streak. WOOPAH!

If the season ended right now, I'd be the #4 seed.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Braddah men are now in my loving arms.

Comment

• I wish I had something good to trade :(
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Someone entice me with a trade offer for Drew Brees.

I want a Running Back.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              Someone entice me with a trade offer for Drew Brees.

I want a Running Back.
              I'll give you Ryan Mathews!

Comment

• I should clarify. I want a RB I might consider keeping.

Brees is a stud, and in a league with 20 teams, having one of the stud QB's is a must.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I have Bradford and Stafford, so realisticly I'm looking to maybe shop Stafford is some one wants him as a keeper? he's cheap at this point because he's probably out for the season

and Terrell (T.O.) Owens is open for a trade as well if someone want him, RB or QB would be great in return

Comment

• I've already tried to trade with you for Stafford but noooooo you had to be a dick.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I have an offer for you KCJ, but your PM box is full.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Yeah KCJ, PM inbox is full. Clear it. I want Ray Rice!

Comment

• Wingboy, set your lineup. Do something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                            Wingboy, set your lineup. Do something.
                            I don't think that will help him very much.

Comment

• I'm back in the playoff picture you bitches. Jam out!

Only trades I'd be interested in would be someone trying to unload a stud keeper option.

Also my 3 keeper options are looking like Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson, and may go with Mike Williams as my 3rd. Call me crazy but with Dez possibly being the #1 and dominant WR in Dallas over Austin, and Jennings being somewhat sporadic, I think Mike Williams could end up producing better then those guys next season and continue to get better.

Riskier, but if there is still trade time left and someone wants to throw an offer for Austin or Greg Jennings as a keeper option I'd be up to listening. Those above 3 would be my first year keeping them.
                              Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 11-13-2010, 02:48 AM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                                I'm back in the playoff picture you bitches. Jam out!

Only trades I'd be interested in would be someone trying to unload a stud keeper option.

Also my 3 keeper options are looking like Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson, and may go with Mike Williams as my 3rd. Call me crazy but with Dez possibly being the #1 and dominant WR in Dallas over Austin, and Jennings being somewhat sporadic, I think Mike Williams could end up producing better then those guys next season and continue to get better.

Riskier, but if there is still trade time left and someone wants to throw an offer for Austin or Greg Jennings as a keeper option I'd be up to listening. Those above 3 would be my first year keeping them.
                                So you're not gonna keep Max Hall?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information