Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fred Jackson is going to launch WMD to the Championship. That's my prediction. Jackson did it for me last year. He's a fantasy BEAST.

    Comment


    • I was worried WMD was trying to get Forte who plays the Lions this week. D-Unit, you send the crappiest trade offers!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
        I was worried WMD was trying to get Forte who plays the Lions this week. D-Unit, you send the crappiest trade offers!

        Comment


        • D, Benson and Tamme for MJD. THERE!
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            D, Benson and Tamme for MJD. THERE!
            Propose it and I'll accept.

            Comment


            • Deadline passed, chief.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                Deadline passed, chief.
                I assumed thats why he said that, I thought he was being sarcastic.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  I assumed thats why he said that, I thought he was being sarcastic.
                  I was. MJD for Benson and Tamme. You all know I need a bigger rip off than that. LMAO.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    I assumed thats why he said that, I thought he was being sarcastic.
                    I bet you felt tingly inside for a couple seconds though..

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                      I bet you felt tingly inside for a couple seconds though..
                      You're not quite Creek funny, but you come damn close my boy!

                      Comment


                      • Oops, I almost forgot...



                        BRADDAH MAN IS NOW IN MY LOVING ARMS

                        GOOSE STEP INTO THE END ZONE, BRADDAH MAN!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                          Oops, I almost forgot...



                          BRADDAH MAN IS NOW IN MY LOVING ARMS

                          GOOSE STEP INTO THE END ZONE, BRADDAH MAN!
                          Yup. Creek definitely would've come up with his own line, but hey.... You make my words sound cool. lol.

                          Freddy brought me my championship last year. If you don't do it this year, just forget about life. haha

                          Comment


                          • WMD isn't going very far D. Don't get his hopes up.

                            Comment


                            • So scotty loses Eli for nothing. Borat loses Brandon Marshall for nothing. Hchu loses Flacco and T24L/Xonraider loses Desean Jackson.

                              Looks like the draft will be interesting. Who get first pick? MOTH?
                              Last edited by D-Unit; 12-01-2010, 04:38 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Desean will be a pretty nice coup. Scotty is gonna end up getting Eli back, I got Schaub at like the 7th or 8th pick range coming off a pretty good season. But keep in mind I'm putting Schaub and Austin back into the FA pool myself as well as Hillis so the top half should have some good choices.





                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information