This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    I wouldn't say we have forever. It's about to be August. I was just putting my 2 cents in, but when everyone starts bitching about time, and not being around to make their picks(because you know they will), it's gonna be annoying to a bunch of people.

You guys act like every player in the league is a Free Agent right now.
    Free agency is supposed to begin Wednesday if the players agree over the weekend.

I really don't understand the rush. We have 7 freaking weeks.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Lol you act like it's May and I'm pushing to get things rolling. I just didn't think it was a big deal to finish out FA because not everyone getting drafted is a Free Agent. That's just me though, but you've been in this league long enough to know how people start getting rushed/bitched at over the clock once the draft gets a few rounds in.

Not a big deal.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• No, I act like it's 7 weeks from the season as I've acknowledged in both of my posts .......

People ***** about wanting to finish this, yes, but it's never been because "Oh, the season is gonna start." People just want it to go smoothly.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          People ***** about wanting to finish this, yes, but it's never been because "Oh, the season is gonna start." People just want it to go smoothly.
          That's because the draft never started in August before. Were waiting dude, I just said I didn't think waiting for FA was a big deal, you and probably alot of others do. It's not that serious, I'll be ready to go whenever.

Plus I really don't think the 7 weeks time table really even refers to us. Season starts September 9th or close to it. Free Agency will be over a week into August. That puts us at a month to finish the draft, which is the time it took us last year. Not 7 weeks to finish drafting.

I was just voicing some concern over if we could finish a draft if it starts August 4th let's just say. I know what side of the fence your on Xio, so again, we'll wait until FA is over. Unless you want to tell me about 7 weeks again.

It's not considered "rushing" as you said I was doing, by asking about when the draft was going to start for 20 teams when August is a week away. But I know your the commish of this league and all and have been running it so whatever you say goes.

Originally posted by Scott Wright

Comment

7 weeks
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright

Comment

• We'll be fine. Might get into a little rush at the end but that happens every year anyways. I wanted to get everything set up and ready to go, but BigDawg hasn't shown up yet. I tracked down his Text # and sent him a message, but what I got back was something like "This ain't Nick brah". So I don't know. I don't want to replace Nick Brah since he had the best record last year, but he disappeared..

Comment

• R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• No Nick Brah? This league will crumble without Nick Brah.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• He's embarrassed that I eliminated him in the first round after starting 1-6.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                        Can we hurry up please. I need the full 7 weeks to decide if I'm going to start Payton Manning or Mark Sanchez week 1.

Kthxbye.
                        I think I will quote myself from last years draft to sum up my thoughts on drafting way too early.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

I think I will quote myself from last years draft to sum up my thoughts on drafting way too early.

Comment

Who the **** is Payton Manning?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Who the **** is Payton Manning?
                              Cooper Manning's sister, duh.

Comment

• All of this sister talk is making me hungry.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information