Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the record, I coined the term "deadbeat drafter." :)
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• So MOTH has like 20 more minutes before we skip him, right?

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Just wanna throw this out there. I'm willing to part with Frank Gore in exchange for a player and improved draft positioning this round.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• GF IS OTC.

MOTH has been skipped. It's been a terrible draft day so far.

Comment

• I'm texting GF as we speak.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Via text, Giantsfan's 1st-ever WAR league selection is ....

DeSean Jackson, WR, Eagles

R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Via text, PrinceFielder selects ...

His 2nd quarterback! SWERVE! Matt Schaub, Texans

KCJ is now On The Clock
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• RB C.J. Spiller

Comment

• I am not a fan of skipping MOTH, at all. Pretty sure Xio there is pissed at me for refusing to do the GF thing.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I texted GF myself. MOTH knew this started today.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I got the implication, I stand by my point. It's the first day and the regular season doesn't start for like six weeks, there should be some leeway for god sakes.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I am not a fan of skipping MOTH, at all. Pretty sure Xio there is pissed at me for refusing to do the GF thing.
                          I'm not a fan of it either. But he left no choice. No contact number, no list, no instruction or reason for being gone. Hopefully this is the last time we have to skip someone and I hope he comes back soon.

Comment

• Wow that's ridiculous...something came up. Sorry for having a life. You guys should really make up your minds on the whole clock situation.

I guess I'll take Miles Austin by the narrowest of margins over Bowe.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              Wow that's ridiculous...something came up. Sorry for having a life. You guys should really make up your minds on the whole clock situation.

I guess I'll take Miles Austin by the narrowest of margins over Bowe.
                              I was behind you :(.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                I got the implication, I stand by my point. It's the first day and the regular season doesn't start for like six weeks, there should be some leeway for god sakes.
                                I'll give leeway, but this will be the last time.

I'll put the rest of the draft on hold for MOTH. No more picking.

But after he picks, there will be no more leeway for anyone. This IS the WAR LEAGUE. The excuse that the season doesn't start for 6 weeks is meaningless. We all have or should have better things to do with our lives than follow this draft constantly while the clock runs.

And from here on out, each team will have 2 hours on the clock.

The clock will begin from 6AM-12 Midnight EST every day. Be responsible, or be skipped. If you provide a number, that doesn't mean you will get a text, but you will get 3 hours OTC instead of 2.

If you leave us no choice to be skipped because no number, no list or no instruction is left, then your complaints will not be cared about.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information