Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahem.. so when can we start workout out trades?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      A 10 pt infraction from WMD and a 5 pt infraction for Xio...

Who's next?

D laying down the law, man I can't wait for this to start up again. WAR LEAGUE BABY! Its already getting intense! IN JUNE!
      Last edited by BigDawg819; 06-25-2008, 04:46 PM.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• D whenever you get all the returning teams just shoot me a pm and I'll get right back to you as far as what team I'll take over and the keepers...I've skimmed through the league just not sure of who all for sure is not coming back outside of a few teams.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          D whenever you get all the returning teams just shoot me a pm and I'll get right back to you as far as what team I'll take over and the keepers...I've skimmed through the league just not sure of who all for sure is not coming back outside of a few teams.
          OK will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            Ahem.. so when can we start workout out trades?
            Just sent a PM to everyone except WMD about this. Let me know if any of you have questions.

Comment

• So far Longhorns and DJP are taking 2 of the empty spots. Waiting for a few to get back to me on their keepers or whether they are baggin' out.

WED, July 2nd is the deadline to declare your keepers.

NIP
              CCB
              KCJ58

DROPPED OUT:
              Windy
              Schubert
              feniks
              Brownstown

Comment

Just sent a PM to everyone except WMD about this. Let me know if any of you have questions.
                i never recieved said PM... YOU HATE ME :(

and whatever happened to Windy, he was like one of my all time favorite posters. I miss him mucho
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• If yall need a replacement for one of those dropouts let me know. I'd be glad to take over and dominate.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• If you need a replacement, I'm game.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'd like to be in as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                        i never recieved said PM... YOU HATE ME :(

and whatever happened to Windy, he was like one of my all time favorite posters. I miss him mucho
                        Uh that was a post to make WMD feel left out.. Way to ruin it. LOL. :P

Windy has moved on to bigger and better things apparently. Good for him.

Comment

• I dunno what last year's standings are.. could someone help me out?

EDIT : found them
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• CCB has also informed me that he is dropping out.

Comment

CCB has also informed me that he is dropping out.
                              Shocker that the only winless team dropped........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                                Shocker that the only winless team dropped........
                                Any suggestions for replacements from the rest of the league members?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information