Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Team Agent of Chaos:

    QB: Jon Kitna
    RB: Clinton Portis
    RB: Selvin Young
    RB/WR: Ernest Wilford
    WR: Andre Johnson
    WR: Roy Williams
    TE: Kellen Winslow
    DL: Aaron Kampman
    LB: Lofa Tatupu
    DB: Ellis Hobbs
    D/ST: Tampa Bay Bucs
    K: Rob Bironas
    HC: Jim Zorn, Washington Redskins

    Bench:
    QB: Jeff Garcia
    RB: Maurice Morris
    RB: Maurice Hicks
    WR: Robert Meachem
    WR: Drew Bennett
    WR: Drew Carter
    DL: Calvin Pace
    Last edited by Brodeur; 08-03-2008, 04:51 PM.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Team DJP

      QB Donovan McNabb
      RB Frank Gore
      RB Brandon Jacobs
      RB/WR Rashard Mendenhall
      WR Greg Jennings
      WR Laveranues Coles
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

      Comment


      • scotty has until 1:43PM Hawaii Time

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          scotty has until 1:43PM Hawaii Time
          They have clocks in Hawaii?

          Magical sig by OSUGiants

          SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


          Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

          So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            They have clocks in Hawaii?
            Seriously? I had no idea...

            Oldie but a goodie.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              They have clocks in Hawaii?
              Naked chicks tell time with their boobs.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • I don't think I'm going to get a starting QB haha.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                  I don't think I'm going to get a starting QB haha.
                  Some people won't have a QB on bye weeks. LOL.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Some people won't have a QB on bye weeks. LOL.
                    Yeah... I don't think I like that 2nd RB rule anymore since it made me take my 3rd RB before my first QB.... Brady Quinn better last until my next pick.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                      Yeah... I don't think I like that 2nd RB rule anymore since it made me take my 3rd RB before my first QB.... Brady Quinn better last until my next pick.

                      Well now I know who I'm taking next :D

                      Magical sig by OSUGiants

                      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                      Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                      Comment


                      • Scotty should probably be skipped

                        Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                        Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                          Yeah... I don't think I like that 2nd RB rule anymore since it made me take my 3rd RB before my first QB.... Brady Quinn better last until my next pick.
                          Nice poker face.


                          Sweet Living

                          I remember 9/24/08

                          Comment


                          • scotty is skipped.

                            WMD is on the clock

                            Comment


                            • Team R. Lee Ermey / T.B.D.

                              QB - Matt Leinart
                              RB - Fred Taylor
                              RB - Ryan Grant
                              RB/WR -
                              WR - Chad Johnson
                              WR - Hines Ward
                              TE - Chris Cooley
                              LB -
                              DL -
                              CB -
                              D/ST -
                              K -
                              HC -
                              Bench -
                              Bench -
                              Bench -
                              Bench -
                              Bench -
                              Bench -
                              Bench -


                              Sweet Living

                              I remember 9/24/08

                              Comment


                              • QB-Drew Brees
                                RB-Justin Fargas
                                RB-
                                RB/WR-Brandon Marshall
                                WR-Donald Driver
                                WR-Anthony Gonzalez
                                TE-
                                LB -
                                DL -
                                CB -
                                D/ST -
                                K -
                                HC -
                                Bench -Donte Stallworth
                                Bench -
                                Bench -
                                Bench -
                                Bench -
                                Bench -
                                Bench -

                                Oldie but a goodie.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information