Sit or Start?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sit or Start?

Should I start Larry Fitzgerald (very good player but off to a slow start) this week going up against Chris McAllister and Baltimore.

OR

Antwaan Randle-El @ NYG and their weak secondary right now. (I'm a giant fan too.)

What do you think?
    Dedicated to the chase for back-to-back Superbowl titles. New York Giants for life.

Originally posted by buckeyes12 View Post
    Should I start Larry Fitzgerald (very good player but off to a slow start) this week going up against Chris McAllister and Baltimore.

OR

Antwaan Randle-El @ NYG and their weak secondary right now. (I'm a giant fan too.)

What do you think?
    I have
    Antwaan Randle-El at NYG
    Laveranues Coles vs MIA
    Joey Galloway vs STL
    Andre Johnson (out)
    and Ronald Curry vs CLE

and i'm starting Coles and Galloway... but i might make a last minute change to start Randle-El... The Giants secondary is just bad so i think Randle-El might be a good start.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Randle-El.....

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

For the First Questiono, Fitz. Due to break out and Clemens to Cotchery showed that Baltimore's secondary can be exposed. For the 2nd Team, Good choices though I'd be tempted with Ronald Curry against Cle but Garcia to Galloway is hot right now.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information