Hello from Europe!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Europe!

I am glad to say hello to all fantasy players in the USA. I am playing Fantasy NFL league. It's 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 DEF starting format. I took Romo in fourth round, and it's paying off greatly at the moment. Took Peterson also. It looks like my first round pick is going to become bust. MJD it is. Yesterday i added Bowe, Pittman and Anderson to my team from FA pool. After week 4 i am having 3-1 score. This is my rookie fantasy NFL season, and i would love to take part in P.O. I am thinking of this starting line-up for week 5:

QB Romo
    RB White
    RB Pittman
    WR Cotchery
    WR Holmes
    TE Crumpler
    K Folk
    Jags Def.

Bench
    Peterson ( bye week)
    MJD
    Ward
    Anderson
    Evans
    Bowe

What do you think about my choices for week 5? Any suggestion would be welcome. Have a nice day!

Hello from America...

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Are you Czech?

I say start Bowe over Cotchery,

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        Are you Czech?

I say start Bowe over Cotchery,
        No, i am from Serbia. It's kinda tough choice to make. All of my WR had good day yesterday. Bowe is great, but i have question marks because of Jags passing defence. He will be double-teamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Crvena Ptica View Post
          No, i am from Serbia. It's kinda tough choice to make. All of my WR had good day yesterday. Bowe is great, but i have question marks because of Jags passing defence. He will be double-teamed.
          well welcome to the site Crvena. I'm Greek and Russian but am 4th generation American, but my roots are still there.

Kennison as well as Bowe are threats to the questionable JAX secondary. Do it, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Crvena Ptica means Red Bird in serbian. I'm a big fan of Arizona Cardinals.

Comment

Crvena Ptica means Red Bird in serbian. I'm a big fan of Arizona Cardinals.
              o ok. It must suck being a Cardinals fan, let alone a football fan there. I can't imagine it garnering much interest.

Comment

o ok. It must suck being a Cardinals fan, let alone a football fan there. I can't imagine it garnering much interest.
                you ****

welcome to the site, all cardinals fans are always welcome.

i would leave your line up as is.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  you ****

the cardinals rank as one of my favs, fenikz. I meant it must suck being a fan period in Serbia.

pm me back about EB.

Comment

well welcome to the site Crvena. I'm Greek and Russian but am 4th generation American, but my roots are still there.

Kennison as well as Bowe are threats to the questionable JAX secondary. Do it, you won't be disappointed.
                    Thanks for welcome! Well, Bowe and Holmes, doesn't sound bad. Holmes speed will be a problem for Seahawks secondary.

It doesn't suck being a Cards fan. We finally have clear franchise vision. If we beat Rams next week, we'll make a playoffs. Mark my words.

Comment

Thanks for welcome! Well, Bowe and Holmes, doesn't sound bad. Holmes speed will be a problem for Seahawks secondary.

It doesn't suck being a Cards fan. We finally have clear franchise vision. If we beat Rams next week, we'll make a playoffs. Mark my words.
                      i didnt mean that just being a football fan in Serbia.

Im a Bills fan, I can cope with crap.

Ive been calling Arizona as my sleeper team for years now.

Comment

good luck with that, Brian Leonard is god, and will hopefully play RB and LB for the rams. He could tackle Romo.

you'll soon learn, i am what we call a "ginourmous Rutgers fanatic". I tend to over look logic and reality when talking of Rutgers...

you're team is pretty good, except for Romo(i dont like him!)

welcome to the boards, enjoy yourself, great bunch of posters here.(just watch out for that D-Unit fellow, he's a big jerkface :D)
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          you ****

Thanks Fenikz. Serbian tv started with a live coverage of NFL games six years ago. Everyone in Serbia chooses to be a fan of some flashy team, ( Steelers, 49 ers, Pats...) so i decided to be a fan of Cardinals. In just six years NFL has become 3rd sport in Serbia. ( behind soccer and basketball)

Comment

Thanks Fenikz. Serbian tv started with a live coverage of NFL games six years ago. Everyone in Serbia chooses to be a fan of some flashy team, ( Steelers, 49 ers, Pats...) so i decided to be a fan of Cardinals. In just six years NFL has become 3rd sport in Serbia. ( behind soccer and basketball)
                            i imagined soccer and basketball would be popular. Any baseball fans or NFL Europe coverage Crvena?

Comment

Start Maurice Jones-Drew, drop Folk, you can probably pick up a better kicker. Also, you can't go wrong with Bowe...He's being double teamed and is still racking up the yards and TDs

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information