The Ultimate College Football Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate College Football Draft

This is the ULTIMATE CFB DRAFT. What I mean by ultimate?

This ******* thing is gonna have 3 parts to max out quality of the teams and closeness in voting.

Part I
    You will choose your coach staff. This will be a thorough draft of the coaching staff. You will choose of course, a head coach, a defensive coordinator, an offensive coordinator, one defensive position specific coach and one offensive position specific coach. This is a very important part in the draft. This will heavily go into account for what kind of offense/defense you run and what kind of players you draft.

Part II
    You will choose your offense. Pretty basic. The reason why I put the coaches draft first is because I think that it should be taken into account when you choose your players. ex. Someone like Sam Bradford won't work in a Rich Rodriguez type offense or maybe if some coach doesn't utilize a fullback, you double up on TE's or draft a slot WR. It will be 11 rounds. Pro potential will NOT be taken into account in this draft so for example, drafting Max Hall is just as good as drafting Tim Tebow, if your system persists.

Part III
    You will choose your defense. Same as above but on the other side of the ball.

We're not drafting special teams coaches/players. But, in closing, I would like to say.. I'm taking 6-8 people and if more come, they are more than welcome. Please, I know I'm complicating things but I wanna see if this works. Again, Pro potential will not be taken into account.

I want to take, at most, 2 days per part. I want people that will be here for their time slot. Big boards are a must do! So sign up ya'll!

1. YayareaRB - Stanford Cardinals
    2. djp - Miami Hurricanes
    3. diabsoule - LSU Tigers
    4. sbh15 - Cincinatti Bearcats
    5. Tackle - Washington Huskies
    6. DJC - UCF Knights
    7. iBoldin - TCU Horned Frogs
    8. OSUGiants17 - Ohio State Buckeyes
    9. Michigan - Michigan Wolverines
    10. D-Unit - USC Trojans
    Last edited by YAYareaRB; 10-08-2009, 08:13 PM.

I'd be interested, I have an iphone so people can just text me and I can post right from my phone.

Does recruiting matter?

Miami
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Any updates...?
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
        I'd be interested, I have an iphone so people can just text me and I can post right from my phone.

Does recruiting matter?

Miami
        Recruiting doesn't matter.

Comment

Sounds interesting. I'm down.

LSU Tigers
          Last edited by diabsoule; 10-05-2009, 03:55 PM.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

I'm in.

Gonna stray from the usual and go with...

Comment

Welcome aboard. C'mon people.. Sign Up!

Comment

I'm in.

Washington Huskies
                Last edited by TACKLE; 10-07-2009, 01:29 AM.

Comment

2 Questions...

1) What do we do about injured players like Jermaine Gresham, Robert Griffin and Michael Floyd.

2) Can our offensive and defensive specific coaches be current head coaches?

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                    2 Questions...

1) What do we do about injured players like Jermaine Gresham, Robert Griffin and Michael Floyd.

2) Can our offensive and defensive specific coaches be current head coaches?
                    1) No pre-existing injuries... erm... exist lol

2) If you are lucky enough to get a HC as a OC then good one ya.

Sorry fellas I plan on getting this thing up and running sometime after the weekend. My daughter's blessing is on Sunday and its gonna be a hectic weekend for me.

Comment

I'll take the last spot

UCF Knights
                      Last edited by DJC; 10-07-2009, 03:13 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        Sorry fellas I plan on getting this thing up and running sometime after the weekend. My daughter's blessing is on Sunday and its gonna be a hectic weekend for me.
                        Now that we have all six people, is there anyway we could do the coaching staffs. I know you're busy but if we get the coaches, it gives us a lot better idea of the type of players we need and will probably help speed up the draft once it gets going.

POST #3000

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          Now that we have all six people, is there anyway we could do the coaching staffs. I know you're busy but if we get the coaches, it gives us a lot better idea of the type of players we need and will probably help speed up the draft once it gets going.

POST #3000
                          I was thinking about doing one offensive position specific coach and one defensive but I thought it would be too much. If ya'll are in favor of drafting a whole staff than that's cool. It will either start Sunday night or Monday morning.

Comment

If you're looking for any more, I'm down.

I'll take

Comment

Welcome aboard..

The signups close sunday night.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information