No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football Freaks Dynasty League Discussion, Trade, and Archive Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sent an e-mail out with the info. Scotty, you have like 7 e-mail addresses, I used your Rutgers one, lol. I forgot which to use.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• One proposition I will bring to the table (and we will vote on privately via e-mail after June 13th):

Expand rosters to 30 instead of 25. I suggest doing this by keeping everything else the same (i.e. dropping 7 players, rookie/FA draft). This year, we would just extend the draft 5 extra rounds in serpentine order.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Id be fine with an increase in roster spots. I think it would help the IDP's too to have a little wiggle room with who you want to play.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Id be fine with an increase in roster spots. I think it would help the IDP's too to have a little wiggle room with who you want to play.
          Yeah, since Yahoo has upped the max, I think it would be huge for IDP play.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• id somewhat like to propose to add ST TDs...

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
              id somewhat like to propose to add ST TDs...
              Cool, added to the list!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• thanks shaney. my rutgers one is the go to for me, got it with all the info haha.
                my proposition: rutgers players stats count for more points. just a suggestion
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                  thanks shaney. my rutgers one is the go to for me, got it with all the info haha.
                  my proposition: rutgers players stats count for more points. just a suggestion
                  They don't already? And to think I considered joining this second rate league!

(I'll talk to you today or tomorrow about it Shane.) :)

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Cool, let me know ASAP.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• but yea im in, but i wont be as much on mirc or swdc starting august since im spending half a year in shanghai

Comment

• looking to move a WR maybe combined with a RB for an upgrade at RB
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Sorry for the late sign up. Been a crazy past few months moving back and forth between Kansas and Texas so my internet connection has been my iphone for a majority of this. But definately in to return, need to look over my roster because I have a few moves in mind.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• i have a couple of RBs. I have Thomas Jones, Matt Forte, Peyton hillis, Arian Foster and LeGarrette Blount. I need a WR pretty bad. Also a QB never hurts.
                            Last edited by Gay Ork Wang; 06-07-2011, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• We also have our first trade:

Quiet Storm gives:
                              QB Phillip Rivers
                              WR Mike Thomas

Hell's Satans gives:
                              RB Adrian Peterson
                              RB Toby Gerhart
                              Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 06-22-2011, 05:58 PM.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• I like that trade, very aggressive. QS has had an abundance of QB's, but I doubt I would have given up Rivers and all the elite years he has left at QB, especially with him being the best QB on his roster for a RB who has a few elite years left. Plus Mike Thomas is a great breakout candidate, think QS should have asked for more, but that's just m/o just to get some chatter going :) Should be fun to watch that play out.

Also Shane, I'm gonna email you my votes 2nite on the new voting, but do you want to wait until you decide before we get any discussion about it here? I didn't wanna start that until I knew for sure.

Any1 else interested in a QB?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information