Tulane Greenwave vs. Notre Dame Irish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulane Greenwave vs. Notre Dame Irish

This is a college draft. Which team has the better college talent. Nothing to do with NFL talent but how well they play at the college level. Any player that was injured in the first two games are not in this.

Tulane Greenwave

Head Coach: Karl Dorrell

Ace Offense

4-3 Defense

Roster

QB- Chad Henne
    RB- Darren McFadden
    WR- Dwayne Jarrett
    WR- Adarius Bowman
    WR- James Hardy
    TE- Joe Newton
    OT- Jake Long
    OT- Barry Richardson
    OG- Josh Beekman
    OG- Ben Grubbs
    C- Samson Satele

DE- Victor Abiamiri
    DT- Glen Dorsey
    DT- Sedrick Ellis
    DE- Justin Hickman
    LB- Buster Davis
    LB- Lawrence Timmons
    LB- Jon Beason
    CB- Malcolm Jenkins
    CB- DeJuan Tribble
    S- Michael Griffin
    S- Josh Gattis

Notre Dame Fighting Irish

On offense: Brady Quinn is the premier college QB in the land. With these weapons at his disposal, there is no way Tulane's secondary of Jenkins and Tribble can cover this offense. Ted Ginn is most likely the fastest WR in the land and he has the speed to burn past defenders deep. His ability to stretch the field deep opens up WR Dwayne Bowe who is a great route runner and is one of the best in the nation at making the tough catch in the middle of traffic. As if that's not enough, Quinn has 2 elite TE's in Zach Miller and Greg Olsen who are both able to exploit the middle of the field very easily in one on one LB coverage. This 2 TE formation is also a great scheme to disguise the run versus the pass. With Marshawn Lynch coming out of the backfield Tulane's defensive front line of Abiamiri, Dorsey, Ellis and Hickman will have their heads turned back behind their shoulders all day.

On Defense: We have playmakers at every position. Alan Branch will single handedly command double triple teams and open things up for DEs Adam Carriker and Andre Fluellen to man handle their opposition. Our LB corp is the biggest and most talented corps assembled. With James Laurinaitis and Desmond Bishop in the middle and Brandon Siler and Quentin Groves attacking from the outside, offenses will have fits trying to get anything done. This group is great at the run as well as dropping back in coverage. In the secondary Daymeion Hughes is a shutdown corner, and Johnathan Wade is a star in his own right. Aaron Rouse and Leonard Peters are devesating punishers in the backfield. This assembly of talent is unpenetratable.

Coach: Charlie Weis
    Offense: Single Back - 2 TE Formation
    Defense: 3-4

QB Brady Quinn
    RB Marshawn Lynch
    WR Ted Ginn
    WR Dwayne Bowe
    TE Zach Miller
    TE Greg Olsen
    OT Doug Free
    OG Jeff Byers
    C Doug Datish
    OG Mike Jones
    OT Andre Smith

DE Adam Carriker 6-6, 300
    NT Alan Branch 6-6, 330
    DE Andre Fluellen 6-4, 290
    OLB Brandon Siler 6-2, 235
    ILB James Laurinaitis 6-3, 245
    ILB Desmond Bishop 6-2, 243
    OLB Quentin Groves 6-4, 250
    CB Daymeion Hughes 6-2, 190
    CB Johnathan Wade 6-0, 195
    S Leonard Peters 6-1, 200
    S Aaron Rouse 6-4, 225

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

ND is proly the best team in the draft. Or one of the best. But I really dislike Alan Branch at 3-4 NT, he's way too tall

Comment

Look at the speed of ND D wow

Comment

Real mature D, anything that hurts your team is deleted. YOUR 3-4 SUCKS! YOUR SAFETIES SUCK! YOUR OL SUCKS!

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
          Real mature D, anything that hurts your team is deleted. YOUR 3-4 SUCKS! YOUR SAFETIES SUCK! YOUR OL SUCKS!
          Dude, you're the commish. Why are you ripping my team? No bias there, huh. Talk about mature... mhm.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit
            Dude, you're the commish. Why are you ripping my team? No bias there, huh. Talk about mature... mhm.
            How do I have a bias? And what does me being the commissioner have to do with anything? You have a bad team, I pointed it out, and you deleted my posts.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

How do I have a bias? And what does me being the commissioner have to do with anything? You have a bad team, I pointed it out, and you deleted my posts.
              In most leagues, a commissioner is supposed to be unbias. ...but I guess this is more personal. That's fine. Just shows your maturity level.

Comment

In most leagues, a commissioner is supposed to be unbias. ...but I guess this is more personal. That's fine. Just shows your maturity level.
                This isn't a league. There isn't a commish. This is a fantasy draft we're just doing for fun. We all judge each others teams and go over strengths and weaknesses. That's the point man...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I like Notre Dame there.

Comment

Wow, it has to be personal because there is no way that your team is actually inferior to another team. Give it up, your team isn't as good. Stop trying to make it more than it is.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

RIP AWAY! :D

Comment

That a boy.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

That a boy.
                          At least I didn't lose first.

Comment

Bah Tulane will lose even if they are the best team :(

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88
                              Bah Tulane will lose even if they are the best team :(
                              Did you just vote for ND?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information