Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWDC NL ONLY Dynasty League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well this is officially "my project" league. I don't expect to win, but hopefully I can ultimately build a winner out of this. I covet challenges like this.

    Comment


    • I am looking for another closer. Hit me up with offers.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        I am looking for another closer. Hit me up with offers.
        I would PM you, but I just looked on my roster and for some reason it shows that I have none. LOL.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          I am looking for another closer. Hit me up with offers.

          I got your boy Capps

          yay

          Comment


          • I'm fairly happy with my team. Howard, Halladay, and Holliday were relatively cheap considering the cost of players with similar production. Not much youth, however. I'm going to have to luck out in the minor league draft.

            Comment


            • I currently don't have a closer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a points league, therefore I don't technically need a closer as I obviously would in a roto league. Still, I'll probably need a couple down the line when I can scoop 'em off FA cheap.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 619 View Post
                I currently don't have a closer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a points league, therefore I don't technically need a closer as I obviously would in a roto league. Still, I'll probably need a couple down the line when I can scoop 'em off FA cheap.
                No you don't. There is a limit of 200 GS but that is pretty high. You might want to add one reliever eventually to keep yourself from going over 200 GS, but other than that it doesn't matter. I did not draft a closer either, but I took two set-up who are in line to close should their team's current closer falter.

                Comment


                • So how do waivers work with this money thing? I've seen a few transactions already happened.

                  Nevermind. I see where it says to dollar amount.
                  Last edited by Jughead10; 03-22-2010, 10:27 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    So how do waivers work with this money thing? I've seen a few transactions already happened.

                    Nevermind. I see where it says to dollar amount.
                    I thought CCB said this is just like BF's league. If so, then there are no additions until we complete our minor league draft.

                    Comment


                    • Are we starting the minor league draft on Monday?
                      #Chop


                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • We should start Sunday at the latest, like the AL league.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                          We should start Sunday at the latest, like the AL league.
                          Well it's Easter. Also, we're only doing 4 rounds and the minors don't start untill the 8th. I think we can get 4 rounds done in 4 days.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Do we have an order or can we get one soon? I'd like to think about potential players this weekend.

                            Comment


                            • All proceeds from this league should go to me!


                              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                              Comment


                              • How does someone like Mejia work? Unfortunately more and more it looks like he'll be on the opening day roster so weill he just be a regular FA or does someone still have to draft him?
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information