SWDC NL ONLY Dynasty League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    How does someone like Mejia work? Unfortunately more and more it looks like he'll be on the opening day roster so weill he just be a regular FA or does someone still have to draft him?
    Which is why if you're contemplating taking him, you should wait until Sunday but if you know you're guy is going to be in the minors like Strasburg then we can kick start the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      Which is why if you're contemplating taking him, you should wait until Sunday but if you know you're guy is going to be in the minors like Strasburg then we can kick start the process.
      Well that's why we should wait. There are still some important guys out there that we need to know about.
      Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 03-31-2010, 11:17 PM.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Well that's why we should wait. There are still some important guys out there that we need to know about.
        Wouldn't hurt to get the thread up and Strasburg out of the way.

Comment

• What is the order for the minor league draft?

Comment

• I'll post the order and everything soon, if we could all get on Sunday and knock out the draft at once that would be nice. That way we know for sure who is making their teams and who is getting sent down.

Comment

• What time Sunday? I might be going to my great aunt's house, so I might not make a specific time. Just make the time and I'll go from there.

Comment

• Sunday may not be good for me because of Easter. The later the better though.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Let's get a thread started with an order up. Start the clock Monday at noon.

Comment

• So when are we doing this thing?

Comment

• Let's get a move on this.

Comment

• I've been busy guys... I'll have a minor league thread up soon

Comment

• Here's the draft order (snake):

1. 619
                          2 GF1080
                          3. CCB
                          4. PL
                          5. Jughead
                          6. D Unit
                          7. TJ Sunstein
                          8. GPNGC
                          9. Hines Ward Jr
                          10. KcJ

Comment

• Ok so how does this draft work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Ok so how does this draft work?
                              Only prospects unavailable are the ones who were selected in the initial draft AND made their 25 man rosters (for example: Jason Heyward is unavailable, but Stephen Strasburg IS available)

You are allowed to hold 4 prospects (we will keep track of them in the prospect thread) You can keep them as long as you want if they are in your prospect list, once they graduate to the Majors, you can move them to your rosters BUT you will need to drop someone in place of them.

Here's an example of how it will work.

We have our prospect draft I end up with:

1. Cartman
                              2. Kyle
                              3. Stan
                              4. Kenny

Come may, Cartman moves up to his MLB teams roster, so now I can move him to my regular team, but I have to drop someone from my roster to do so.

As long as they are on your prospect list you may keep them separate from your 15 regular team keepers BUT if your prospect graduates you must add him to your 15 keepers if you want to keep him.

So say.......Cartman and Kyle graduate. You will carry Stan and Kenny over into the next season on your prospect list, and when the preseason draft comes around you will only be making 2 picks, as opposed to 4. Unless you want to drop Stan and/or Kenny, then you would pick 4 new prospects.

For those who are also in BF_51's league, he may be doing things slightly different but I think this is how I am going to handle this.
                              Last edited by ccB; 04-03-2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                                Only prospects unavailable are the ones who were selected in the initial draft AND made their 25 man rosters (for example: Jason Heyward is unavailable, but Stephen Strasburg IS available)
                                Ok back to the example of Mejia. Not drafted. But looks like definitely made the team. Can he be drafted?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information