No announcement yet.

SWDC AL-Only Minor League Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the draft thread. Sorry, I should have put it under fantasy baseball. If anyone has mod powers, make it so.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46005

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
      I've also made an excel spreadsheet of ESPN's rankings of the top 400 players and their projected stats for them, and then I will go ahead and mark off the players who have been kept once the keepers lock, and as soon as I'm done if anyone wants it I will email it to them and I can update it and send an update out after every round or two.
      I've got this done up to this point, so if anyone wants a copy let me know. You can either PM me or post your email in here and I will email it to you as an attachment.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

I've got this done up to this point, so if anyone wants a copy let me know. You can either PM me or post your email in here and I will email it to you as an attachment.
        djpearson@gmail.com
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

jjhewitt86@Yahoo.com

Comment

• Changed the roster size on ESPN from 27 to 25 (which is what it was always supposed to be).

I was confused about the 2 DL spots, thinking that they included them in the final number (they don't).

Shouldn't affect draft strategy at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
              I just sent this. Sorry, I didn't see this post until now.

sig by BK and avy by me
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Hey marshall can you send me that list also please?

Email is zaknim@yahoo.com
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Hey marshall can you send me that list also please?

Email is zaknim@yahoo.com
                  alright, sent.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

mare0131@d.umn.edu

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      alright, sent.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Let's not clutter the draft thread. Xio, I have Zobrist and am looking to deal him. PM me after the draft. Need a 3B.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I'd listen to offers for Justin Morneau. Already have Dunn and Barton.

Comment

• Would listen to offers for Ian Kinsler/Aaron Hill as well.

I'd rather consolidate than add more players. I've got more depth than star power.

Comment

• I may be interested in a third baseman Xio.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Selling Victor Martinez. He's in a dream line up to do a lot of damage this year. Position scarcity also means he's the 2nd best Catcher. Last year he missed a little time (493 AB - still high) and still ended up 2nd behind Mauer and a good 80 points above the 3rd ranked Catcher (Suzuki). Finished with 401 points in 2010. According to ESPN's 2011 projections for this league, he's projected at 467.5 pts. Carlos Santana is 3rd in projection with 417 pts.

Looking for 2B.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information