X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    The two last place teams.

Points leader so far? Jeremy Guthrie.
    I didn't have any DL eligible players in my starting lineup yesterday or today.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Fair enough, but they're still on the roster.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Kyle Drabek brings the sexy today. I think he'll be a better pickup than Elvis Andrus.

Comment

Fair enough, but they're still on the roster.
          Who would I drop? None of my injuries seem to be serious at all. Matusz, Bailey, Davis, or Sizemore? Davis, maybe? But he wasn't bad last year at all. 50 steals.

You're mistaking the sheer awfulness of my team with me not caring. The minute I missed the first 20 minutes of the auction my team was doomed. Paid big $ for Ichiro, Vlad, and Ortiz before I even got there.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Kyle Drabek brings the sexy today. I think he'll be a better pickup than Elvis Andrus.
            I have him in 2 other leagues because I think he'll be ROY.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
              Who would I drop? None of my injuries seem to be serious at all. Matusz, Bailey, Davis, or Sizemore? Davis, maybe? But he wasn't bad last year at all. 50 steals.

You're mistaking the sheer awfulness of my team with me not caring. The minute I missed the first 20 minutes of the auction my team was doomed. Paid big $ for Ichiro, Vlad, and Ortiz before I even got there.
              ??

You don't need to drop anyone djp, the league has two DL spots. There's a button that says "adjust DL" or something like that. Once you add them to the DL you can add more players to your roster, sorry if you didn't know htat.

Comment

• Was that in the league last year? I thought there were no DL spots in this league. Well, that helps.

Comment

• Yes, there was at least one. I may have added another, can't remember.

Comment

• Sorry my team wasn't up to date. I had the flu all week and wasn't on a computer until today. When I get home from work I'm going to clean everything up.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• No problem.

Yo, Zach Britton is active (and pitching well). Make a move.

Comment

• I would like to add John Lamb, P, NW Arkansas Naturals (AA- Kansas City Royals) as my fourth minor leaguer replacing Conger who was added to my major league roster.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

No problem.

Yo, Zach Britton is active (and pitching well). Make a move.

Done, I'll take Alex White to replace him on my minor league roster.

Comment

• Looks like I have an open Minor League slot. Give me Andrew Oliver, Tigers, AAA
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Actually you have two minor league spots open.

Comment

• Anyone interested in Evan Longoria?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information