Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Milk Carton Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Andy Dick died of one of his many STD's. No one bothered to check which.

    R.I.P. Junior Seau

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

      What about this guy?

      Comment


      • #63
        Leonardo Dicaprio, Black? His career has taken off....he's very much around and doing very well for himself.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Leonardo Dicaprio, Black? His career has taken off....he's very much around and doing very well for himself.
          oh, i just havent seen him in a while..........

          ?


          -sig by jkpigskin

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by -black View Post
            oh, i just havent seen him in a while..........

            ?
            You need to see the Departed...my friend.

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by -black View Post
              oh, i just havent seen him in a while..........

              ?
              Blood Diamond and the Departed were HUGE this year

              Comment


              • #67
                i still havent seen Blood Diamound....everyone from my lil sister to my old grandma has seen it......

                ima see if i can watch it now


                -sig by jkpigskin

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  Speaking of weird stuff in the OF




                  Jay Buhner


                  I remember when the Mariners OF had a chain reaction of throwing up.

                  .........


                  ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by -black View Post
                    i still havent seen Blood Diamound....everyone from my lil sister to my old grandma has seen it......

                    ima see if i can watch it now
                    yeah, that one movie link you gave me has it, i was watching it on there a bit also....

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by -black View Post
                      i still havent seen Blood Diamound....everyone from my lil sister to my old grandma has seen it......

                      ima see if i can watch it now
                      Blood Diamond was damn good, and so was the Departed. His career is at its peak right now.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                        Blood Diamond was damn good, and so was the Departed. His career is at its peak right now.
                        cant believe he is only 32...he's been around forever and he's still going to be around for a very long.

                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Andy Dick?

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            so he's really that good of an actor?

                            he cant be only 32...really?

                            dag seems like he's been around for for-evuwary


                            -sig by jkpigskin

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by -black View Post
                              so he's really that good of an actor?

                              he cant be only 32...really?

                              dag seems like he's been around for for-evuwary
                              He's one of best out there now...one of the new tier...Matt Damon, Mark Walhberg, and Edward Norton are three that are going to be ruling beside him as the new kings of cinema for the next 15 or so years.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                He's one of best out there now...one of the new tier...Matt Damon, Mark Walhberg, and Edward Norton are three that are going to be ruling beside him as the new kings of cinema for the next 15 or so years.
                                Guys like Damon, Wahlberg, and Norton are already Hollywood's elite and have been for quite awhile.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information