No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been to two colleges, the first we had to buy them but the one I'm at now they're provided. I can't think of a single legitimate reason for making students buy them, but it's not like they're expensive anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Do they give you the books too...?

Everyone i've ever known has to buy scantrons. Do you go to a private uni?
      No and no. Smallish (7000 kids) PA State school. Anytime we had to take something that required a scantron, they were provided by teacher. They were about half the size of a piece of printer paper...red...had the school logo on them.

They were always provided in high school too. I never really thought much about it.

Comment

• In HS they were provided. But once i got to college, you buy everything at the bookstore. Sometimes i'm in classes of 80+, and there's 20k students at the school, so it would kinda suck if the professors had to provide scantrons for everyone.

Comment

• lol I had to buy em in HS and now in college. I never knew they were given out for free =(

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Why is a $0.05 piece of paper such a big deal...

Comment

• I go to Penn State (hold the jokes) and I have don't have to buy my scantrons. I've never heard of such a thing.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• It's not just one piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                  I go to Penn State (hold the jokes) and I have don't have to buy my scantrons. I've never heard of such a thing.
                  I hear that's not the only thing you get free at Penn State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                    Why is a $0.05 piece of paper such a big deal...
                    your scantrons are only 5 cents?? WTF?!?! In HS a pack was like 5 bucks and 1 was like a dollar lol Which was a lot for me back in those days lmao was always broke.

Now in college idgaf but they a single one is like $.75 and a pack is like 5 bucks

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                    Originally posted by TitanHope
                    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

I go to Penn State (hold the jokes) and I have don't have to buy my scantrons. I've never heard of such a thing.
                      For those that missed it.

We do also get free WiFi. Is that what you meant?

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                        your scantrons are only 5 cents?? WTF?!?! In HS a pack was like 5 bucks and 1 was like a dollar lol Which was a lot for me back in those days lmao was always broke.

Now in college idgaf but they a single one is like $.75 and a pack is like 5 bucks
                        Yeah that's why I don't get the big deal. I could understand paying closer to a dollar being a pain. Kind of a rip.
                        Last edited by Caddy; 11-19-2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

You must not understand the internet.

Originally posted by Nalej View Post

We do also get free WiFi. Is that what you meant?
                          No, i meant...

Ah hell, i'll let it go.
                          Last edited by MetSox17; 11-19-2011, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• :) Thanks, bud

Comment

• My mind is still blown. I had never given a single thought to ever paying for a scantron.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                My mind is still blown. I had never given a single thought to ever paying for a scantron.
                                Agreed....on a side note, anyone else capitalize their whole name on the scrantron?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information