Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • Sig by Matthew Jones

    Comment


    • I paid extra the only semester I lived in the dorms in order to have my own room. It was worth every penny.




      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

      Comment


      • Damn that video just ruined my mood, can't do it now.

        Sig by: BK

        02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

        Comment


        • Comment



          • facebook send via

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              I paid extra the only semester I lived in the dorms in order to have my own room. It was worth every penny.

              I just went to college at 26 and married. The little things in life I missed out on.
              I guess I had a dorm mate in my military schools but we had a bathroom though.
              I'm assuming dorms have a community bathroom at the end of the hall or something like that
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

              Comment


              • I had spent the prior four years living in military barracks, with the last year basically with out a roommate. I had also begun dating who would become my future wife, so my privacy had become pretty important to me. All those "little things", trust me, you did as an E-1 through E-4.




                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  I had spent the prior four years living in military barracks, with the last year basically with out a roommate. I had also begun dating who would become my future wife, so my privacy had become pretty important to me. All those "little things", trust me, you did as an E-1 through E-4.
                  That just reminded me... DEPLOYMENT!
                  On a carrier, it's just like that video except there's about 150 dudes in one room.
                  You're right, I sure as **** did every single one of those "little things"

                  hahahahaha
                  Last edited by Nalej; 12-23-2011, 11:14 AM.
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                  Comment









                  • <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                    Comment




                    • worker bees can leave
                      even drones can fly away
                      the queen is their slave

                      themaninblack
                      15

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        If this is from a chick, she is a ******* keeper.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          I paid extra the only semester I lived in the dorms in order to have my own room. It was worth every penny.
                          Me, too. I concur, it was awesome have your own room while pretty much everyone else had to room with some random weirdo.
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                            Did you miss the little piece I wrote earlier?
                            Oh no. I have the mental trauma to prove it.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                            [@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                            Comment



                            • Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                Oh no. I have the mental trauma to prove it.
                                That was nothing. Trust me, I should write for magazines.

                                Originally posted by Razor View Post
                                Francis is a prick.




                                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information