No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the MLS personally, but did it really just get named as one of the major sports?

Comment

• Hockey would be worthless. It would be something like 99% white and .5% black and .5% other.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• to quote chris rock from the longest yard "thats one brother, thats a lonely n*****, this aint hockey"

Comment

• That race in sports pic is a riot. I can't stop laughing! Whitey needs to stop the conspiracy to keep the black man outta baseball!

Comment

• MLS is a major sport over hockey and the NHL? I just threw up in my mouth a little

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
              That race in sports pic is a riot. I can't stop laughing! Whitey needs to stop the conspiracy to keep the black man outta baseball!
              Getting a little defensive there for no reason, aren't we?

Comment

• Are we really arguing Hockey vs. Soccer here? Ugh....

Doesn't matter which they included because they'd both be, at best, 4th to football, baseball and basketball.

Comment

• Was the NHL being excluded supposed to be the joke or did I miss something else?

Comment

• Can anyone think who the "other" in the NBA is?

I can't for the life of me think of anyone who is either an Islander or an Eskimo, which are about the only things I can think of that don't fall in to the other groups?

Anyone got any ideas who it could be?

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• If they are still counting Sam Cassell, he fits under the "mutant" category.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I just made this myself lol. i saw the origional post on 4chan and cracked up so i made this lol

Comment

• Ahahaha. Very nice MOTH.
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• My parents are dad? At least we american football

Comment

• Not a picture, but

Today, I was flirting via text with a coworker. Things started getting heated, and I wanted to send her a sexy picture. I asked if she had any suggestions. She said, "Your nuts!" She meant, "YOU'RE nuts." I sent her a photo of my junk. I offended a co-worker with incriminating evidence.
                              http://www.blameitonthevoices.com/20...ifference.html

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                Sniper would love this

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information