Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    I sold a full shoebox of games with my Sega and handful of controllers too...including a turbo one....for the same $20.

I'm starting to feel like my parents and other old people when they talk about toys they had when they were younger and how much they'd be worth nowadays...
    My brother and I still have our old consoles to include a functional Atari 2600 and 5200. We also have literally boxes and boxes full of old Star Wars and GI Joe toys. My mother would never throw our stuff out saying it was going to be valuble someday.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I have a working NES, SNES and N64. Also, I still have my ps2 which I got the week they came out, it still works like a champ. Original controller, too!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        My brother and I still have our old consoles to include a functional Atari 2600 and 5200. We also have literally boxes and boxes full of old Star Wars and GI Joe toys. My mother would never throw our stuff out saying it was going to be valuble someday.
        Ah, see, my mom sold my brother and I's old action figures and matchbox cars and stuff like that at a yard sale (the ones we didn't break before that anyway.)

I hoped to get up that morning and go out and save some of them, but apparently, as soon as the sale started, this father and son came through and bought literally every toy we had for sale. They told my mom that they go around to yard sales, buy up the toys, and then take them home to see if any of them are real valuable.

So I lost out on saving any of them.... :(

Comment

• Comment

• Right now, I am between Mongolian Warlord and Sea Captain. Not too bad.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• For those who don't like the depressing picture thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Haha, that last comic was great. Almost as great as Jordan Eberle, or at least as close as you can get, because Eberle is perfection. Amirite?

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                    Right now, I am between Mongolian Warlord and Sea Captain. Not too bad.
                    I was closing in on Wizard...shaved it off and now I am at Sea Captain plus a nice Selleck to go with it.

Comment

• I got close to Wizard once right after High School. Now I try to stay no longer than Sea Captain

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                        I was closing in on Wizard...shaved it off and now I am at Sea Captain plus a nice Selleck to go with it.
                        **** that ginger in your avy. creeps me out everytime.

RIP ST

Comment

• 2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I know someone who has a cat that looks just like that...

Comment

• Teenager's 60ft painting of ***** on parents' roof spotted in space

Teenager Rory McInnes painted a giant phallus on the roof of his parents' West Berkshire mansion, apparently after watching a programme about Google Earth.

The BBC delicately describes it as a "comedy painting", saying it was there for a whole year before his parents found out.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/20...ng-roof-google

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information