Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
    seriously... we just wanna see some boobs.
    hahaha i can respect that sir

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
    It was a joke man....calm down and stop ruining the thread. If you didnt like the video, ignore it unless you really find it that offensive, in which case you should report it. And if this is your attempt at humor, joking back with him, it sucks and fails at being funny.

Now, to bring back some civility to this thread, something that we can all appreciate:

not attempting to be funny. just speaking the truth. its not good to be desperate for them imo. shouldn't have to be

and please, you couldn't pick a better looking woman? her face looks like she's a guy. cut the top of the photo off and your fine, but ughh..

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by BJJ3rd View Post

not attempting to be funny. just speaking the truth. its not good to be desperate for them imo. shouldn't have to be

and please, you couldn't pick a better looking woman? her face looks like she's a guy. cut the top of the photo off and your fine, but ughh..
      That's the point.

Everyone loves giant boobs.

You really need to lighten up and stop taking everything so seriously...lol

Comment

the issue in question was boobs......of course I could have went with a better looking girl, but Hayek's boobies are nothing short of legendary.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          That's the point.

You really need to lighten up and stop taking everything so seriously...lol
          oh i'm good lol. just enjoy picking at some individuals' brains every so often. and this is a thread of humor, which i tend to find when people become angered on a message board.

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
          the issue in question was boobs......of course I could have went with a better looking girl, but Hayek's boobies are nothing short of legendary.
          i'll just cover her face up with my hand next time a scroll past the post then lol. if boobs only was your objective then i'll approve haha

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think we're missing the point that he was gonna feed it to the snake anyways and did it in front of the camera for boobs/lulz.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              I think we're missing the point that he was gonna feed it to the snake anyways and did it in front of the camera for boobs/lulz.
              well at least there is someone trying to make me see the humor in it. finally haha. still don't get it, but at least you tried to help me find the humor it it. thanks!!!

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post

I suppose you're right, as apparently Craig Anderson does.

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        hahaha took me a second to get that one but i got it now lol

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                            Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            I bet it will get even funnier if we post it a third time ;)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Just found this one:

Comment

You won't last very long here if you thought that was offensive. You've joined a board occupied with thousands of heathens. So lighten the **** up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information