Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
    You won't last very long here if you thought that was offensive. You've joined a board occupied with thousands of heathens. So lighten the **** up.
    hahaha hi pauly. it seems your a bit late as that was last nights conversation. but so be it lol. when did i say i thought it was offensive though?? i believe i actually stated that i did NOT find it offensive. if i'm wrong though please correct me...

...otherwise i'm more than happy to leave last night behind and continue with the thread.

EDIT: Also, i've been a member on here since 2008. It was just a different acct. So i'm well aware of some of the individuals that are on this board. thank you for reminding me though.
    Last edited by BJJ3rd; 04-03-2010, 01:32 PM.

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by BJJ3rd View Post
      hahaha took me a second to get that one but i got it now lol
      Im guessing this might just be a reoccurring theme...

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
        Im guessing this might just be a reoccurring theme...
        no not really. i do like your attempt with the observation though. shows me you care. rare thing for a bengals fan to show such care for a steelers fan.
        Last edited by BJJ3rd; 04-03-2010, 02:21 PM.

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

no not really. i like your attempt with the observation though. shows me you care. rare thing for a bengals fan to show such care for a steelers fan.
          Hey, I've always been a softy for "slow" people....mostly steeler fans but still. ;)

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

Hey, I've always been a softy for "slow" people....mostly steeler fans but still. ;)
            haha oh yes i must be terribly slow up top. that must be it.

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Hey BJJ3rd, can you do us all a favor and stay the **** out of this thread.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                Hey BJJ3rd, can you do us all a favor and stay the **** out of this thread.

Thank you.

Man dont you know this thread is SERIOUS

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    Hey BJJ3rd, can you do us all a favor and stay the **** out of this thread.

Thank you.
                    well i mean i keep getting spoken to so i feel obligated to satisfy my fans by acknowledging them. so to answer your question, i honestly don't know if i can fulfill your request but i'll keep it in mind.

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                    Man dont you know this thread is SERIOUS
                    a funny thread is serious? i like it

Also, gotta love the will smith pic

EDIT: And one thing i'd like you all to make note of, if the one individual didn't decide to start this all up again, everything would be all good for you love board members of DC. i didn't start anything TODAY, last night sure, but today was you folks. i'm just enjoying myself now by replying to you.
                    Last edited by BJJ3rd; 04-03-2010, 02:54 PM.

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                      He once had a good game, just to see what it felt like.

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

You're the one who keeps taking things in here super serial.

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

You're the one who keeps taking things in here super serial.
                          now now, no need to point fingers.

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

well i mean i keep getting spoken to so i feel obligated to satisfy my fans by acknowledging them. so to answer your question, i honestly don't know if i can fulfill your request but i'll keep it in mind.

EDIT: And one thing i'd like you all to make note of, if the one individual didn't decide to start this all up again, everything would be all good for you love board members of DC. i didn't start anything TODAY, last night sure, but today was you folks. i'm just enjoying myself now by replying to you.
                            Congrats, you basically just admitted to being an attention *****. Can we let it go and come back to funny pictures now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                              Congrats, you basically just admitted to being an attention *****. Can we let it go and come back to funny pictures now?
                              haha so many asterisks in this thread...and idk. ask your fellow board members of DC. they're the ones who wanted to continue this in the first place.

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information