• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• oh asians... always w/ their cameras.

Comment

• That's more gross than funny.

Comment

• I had a great gaming desktop at the time me and some of my friends put together, and it literally caught fire....not even joking....not even hyperbole...it actually caught fire on the inside...I took it to that same store and they had it working in 2 days.
            I'm genuinely intrigued by what you did that you could go so far wrong as to actually make it spontaneously combust... I mean I've built 5 rigs now and never had a problem with any, did you not plug in the fans or cooling or something? Either way... I loled.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• 2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Go_Eagles77; 04-30-2010, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Ugh, so I was on FaceBook earlier and saw this:

Somebody, somewhere, named their kid L'Oreal...

Son of a... I wonder if the parents actually made it a point to have the accentuation marked above the E on their daughter's birth certificate so that it reads like the makeup brand, cause if it's like the way it's listed on the chick's facebook, then she was definitely given a name that phonetically read "L'Oreel."

I'm so tempted to randomly message that lady and say, "L'Oreal? L'Oreely!?!?!" and then add the picture of the O rly? owl/bird/thing.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                        I'm genuinely intrigued by what you did that you could go so far wrong as to actually make it spontaneously combust... I mean I've built 5 rigs now and never had a problem with any, did you not plug in the fans or cooling or something? Either way... I loled.
                        Not entirely sure what happened....all I have is a picture of the burnt area on the motherboard. I did find out that my ram had gone bad, but I'm not sure that could cause a fire...

Comment

• Big burn marks around the graphics card and I guess southbridge area. Maybe something to do with the cooler not working right on the graphics card? Bad capacitor? The positioning of the burn mark is weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                            Big burn marks around the graphics card and I guess southbridge area. Maybe something to do with the cooler not working right on the graphics card? Bad capacitor? The positioning of the burn mark is weird.
                            It is an odd spot...that's what the repair guys told me too. There were some wires coming off there that connected to USB ports on the front, but nothing was plugged into them at the time. They melted fast there and my graphics card had some burn residue on it, but it still worked.

Comment

• The expression of the guy on the right made me laugh.

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                              too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information