Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    While I know that absolutely isn't true, and America has had its share of civil right violation ( and still does, just look at the Arizona pic for instance. ) Aren't you from the Benelux region of Europe? Wasn't there some legislature passed there ( Belgium I think) that is trying to prohibit Muslims from wearing their Burqas? Not trying to say that means Belgium is " unfree" or anything, but that is an odd thing to do.
    Nice, this is gonna morph into a political/religion debate. On the other hand muslim is pretty much prohibitting not wearing the damn Burqa. So what's worse/better?

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
      Nice, this is gonna morph into a political/religion debate. On the other hand muslim is pretty much prohibitting not wearing the damn Burqa. So what's worse/better?
      You're right, no need to turn a great funny pic thread like this into a debate so i'm just gonna let er go but i am confused as to how are they "prohibiting not wearing it"? They're choosing to live in a foreign culture that doesn't use wear it for the most part.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        You're right, no need to turn a great funny pic thread like this into a debate so i'm just gonna let er go but i am confused as to how are they "prohibiting not wearing it"? They're choosing to live in a foreign culture that doesn't use wear it for the most part.
        i think they had a law to not allow teachers to wear it in order to not influence the children in school. for the same matter they are trying to remove the crucifix from class rooms too

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by hobbes2053; 05-03-2010, 04:52 PM.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
                I hate it when Americans pretend they are the only damn people in the world who are free and democratic.
                It's because they are.. errr... Wait.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• i love that there is no africa on that map

Comment

• What's africa?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The most crucial piece of information one could ask for on teh internets...what happened to Seal's face. hahaha

Comment

• Actually, what happened to Steve from Blue's Clues?

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I swear, I could PrtScn these all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                                Actually, what happened to Steve from Blue's Clues?
                                Didn't he get addicted to meth or something along those lines?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information