Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
    ^ me two. Theirs one poster in particular whose always using would of instead of would have and cant stand its cuz I like his posts, in general.
    Hahahahaha

Comment

• actually . . .
      Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
      ^ me two. Theirs one poster in particular whose always using would of instead of would have and cant stand its cuz I like his posts, in general.
      :)

Only too late did I realize I could have used won instead of one.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Damn... haha.

Comment

• Honestly, who the **** cares what your grammar looks like? As long as you can get your point across without typing liek tihs I think everybody gets the general idea. And if you ***** about somebodies grammar, and then make a simple grammar mistake yourself you should probably just sit the next few plays out.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
              Honestly, who the **** cares what your grammar looks like? As long as you can get your point across without typing liek tihs I think everybody gets the general idea. And if you ***** about somebodies grammar, and then make a simple grammar mistake yourself you should probably just sit the next few plays out.
              I think it's more that 1) I am an English teacher, so catching errors is second nature and 2) I currently teach 15/16 year olds who make the same mistakes several of our fellow posters make even though they are in college.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• this aint english class meng

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• LMFAO. Classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I think it's more that 1) I am an English teacher, so catching errors is second nature and 2) I currently teach 15/16 year olds who make the same mistakes several of our fellow posters make even though they are in college.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                      lol, sadly I think only few people get this one though... such a shame

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                        If someone uses that, they deserve any and all bad things that occur.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          you know, a kid tried to be funny with some vocab stuff today, and while he had some decent jokes, his grammar was ******* awful. I think there was more red ink on that paper than his writing combined.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

everyone at work loved that one when i showed it.

Comment

What's not to get? They put a thumb tack into the condom making it completely useless.
                              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• For reals. Anyone over the age of 12 should get that.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information