No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't look like a staircase he was supposed to be using anyway with the rope up in front of it....

Comment

• Hahahaha that's classic.

Comment

• he walks away all calm ever though he just broke his neck hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
          brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post

I don't know if this is from a movie/show or if it's real, but it's still great.
            I tried posting that before but the link was bad within a few hours. It was on one of the sites that's notorious for fake / set-up / planned gags. Funny, but not real.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• The amount of fail here is just off the charts.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• fake but funny.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I can't figure out what happens that the door sandwiches him like that....

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

I can't figure out what happens that the door sandwiches him like that....
                    Hahah. Yeah the only thing that happens really is somebody begins to walk in the other side of it...until it shatters lolol. Once it shatters the person walks out to the right of the door. But how would that cause that to happen?
                    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• I think it is because the person entering from outside pushes in a clock-wise rotation on a door that is spinning counter clock-wise. The door's frame is constructed in such a manner that it is like two pairs of scissors facing opposite each other. The push on one does not mean the other must stop. Once it hits a certain point however, it sets up a "spring" action, the result of which shatters the glass.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                        That is probably the first good one of those cartoons I've seen on here in weeks. Seems like they're running out of material.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          I think it is because the person entering from outside pushes in a clock-wise rotation on a door that is spinning counter clock-wise. The door's frame is constructed in such a manner that it is like two pairs of scissors facing opposite each other. The push on one does not mean the other must stop. Once it hits a certain point however, it sets up a "spring" action, the result of which shatters the glass.
                          Yeah, it actually looks like the glass shatters before it makes contact with the guy.

Seriously though, what kind of an idiot walks through a rotating door the opposite direction? Especially when there's a guy in the middle of it walking the right way?
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• he should have SPLIT HIS LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER WHEN he saw THE WHITE WHAAALE

Last edited by The Unseen; 06-03-2010, 01:38 AM.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Might be too soon for Tigers fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                                he should have SPLIT HIS LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER WHEN he saw THE WHITE WHAAALE

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information