• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bud Adams

Comment

• Comment

• We got a new meme guys!

Inglip summoned!

Basically, Inglip is a new god-lord that communicates to his followers/minions called gropagas through captchas, and his enemy is called Chydrego, and he too has minions and ****.

Chydrego's logo is a white circle with a blue plus sign on it and a handicap sign. Gropagas just wear a red cloak.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Hopefully everyone's played Dragon Age here:

Comment

• Fantastic stuff. Wish I have done something with all the interesting captcha stuff I've gotten.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Great album title...or greatest album title?

Comment

• Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    We're actually really good drivers. We just hate everyone else on the road. Scored pretty good on the fatal accidents test. We just have a SHIIIIT ton of people who get really pissed when they drive for some reason.
                    I always though Massachusetts drivers were the worst growing up there, but since college started I've realized that is false. There are just so many damn cars on the road in MA and the roads are cluster ******. Driving from Mass to Mississippi you do see some idiotic displays of driving.

Comment

• Comment

• Whats funny is I know a kid that rolled over onto his morning wood and had to go to the hospital back in high school. Idk why he told people, but it's pretty horrifying to think about.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Calf cramps are ridiculously painful. They didn't exaggerate with the tears rolling down his face, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                            Calf cramps are ridiculously painful. They didn't exaggerate with the tears rolling down his face, haha.
                            Take vitamins and eat bananas. I haven't had one in ages thanks to them.

Oh, and:

Comment

• Comment

• That pic is pretty damn sweet BB.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information