No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got my hair cut but the same chick as last time (about 2 months in between) and she recognized me. Talked last time, said five words this time. Was awesome.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• And that's why I cut my own hair.

Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        I'm not really a socially awkward person, but **** how i hate it when i say good bye to someone and then they start walking in the same direction as me. Ill either really speed up or slow down enough to where they can have a good lead on me.
        I try to turn it into a joke, but it usually ends up just being a really forced laugh and then awkward silence.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          I'm not really a socially awkward person, but **** how i hate it when i say good bye to someone and then they start walking in the same direction as me. Ill either really speed up or slow down enough to where they can have a good lead on me.
          It's even more awkward when you go on a date (especially the first) and you end up driving next to each other. I hate when that happens because it makes me feel/look like a stalking creeper.

Comment

• That's when you purposely go the wrong way cause it's clearly better than the awkwardness.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• hahahaha, awesome, DG

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Chalkboard Manifesto is ******* awesome.

Comment

• I just found our new god. We need to find this man to learn to be more like him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Wasn't this found to be fake. Still funny, but posted long ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      Wasn't this found to be fake. Still funny, but posted long ago.
                      Perhaps. Sad if it is though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• That is old, fake, and stupid.

Comment

• I have taken a break from my typing to make a very important announcement:

Amen.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• As soon as I saw the word "Pokemon" I stopped reading.

Comment

• My last 2 posts in this thread appear a lot more belligerent than I meant them to.

Comment

• We need more C+H ;)

Last edited by Bills2083; 02-06-2011, 02:17 AM.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information