Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58
      Hawaii
      Agreed

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

I hope they make a couple of different characters you can be with different storylines. You can be the white mobster doing business in the upper class U.S.A./Sicily like HD said. Or you can be the black "gangsta" doing stuff in the U.S.A. ghetto and maybe down in mexico. Or you can be the international hitman that does business all over the place, Tokyo, Moscow, Italy, USA, etc.

This will also add a new demension to the game. You can edit how your guy looks, and when you beat the game with one character, you can go back and try and beat the game with a different character. They could also make it where all three met somewhere in the game. And they should allow online play.

Just my thought.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe
          I hope they make a couple of different characters you can be with different storylines. You can be the white mobster doing business in the upper class U.S.A./Sicily like HD said. Or you can be the black "gangsta" doing stuff in the U.S.A. ghetto and maybe down in mexico. Or you can be the international hitman that does business all over the place, Tokyo, Moscow, Italy, USA, etc.

This will also add a new demension to the game. You can edit how your guy looks, and when you beat the game with one character, you can go back and try and beat the game with a different character. They could also make it where all three met somewhere in the game. And they should allow online play.

Just my thought.
          What about th asian dude that hacks into everything iusing the computer in his office :(

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

real question, does anybody know when this game is supposedly being released? Or is it still in the planning stages?

Comment

How about Africa?

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Young Nasty Man
                How about Africa?
                You have to kill all the animals.

Comment

Originally posted by sik wit it
                  real question, does anybody know when this game is supposedly being released? Or is it still in the planning stages?
                  In October or November I think.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorch
                    Originally posted by Young Nasty Man
                    How about Africa?
                    You have to kill all the animals.
                    Hell no you have to survive all the bad **** going on..They should make GTA like a Lost thing. You gotta survive the others and what not. Also ChicAHgo wouldnt be that bad. And if they did a Cananda, id possibly kill myself.

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

I like Hawaii, and I like the idea of animals. In all my years of playing the only animal I've killed was a bird. It's time to start beating down cows.

Comment

Originally posted by sik wit it
                        http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto4/

Comment

Tokyo would be awsome

Comment

How about London and Paris. You can then have the Chunnel in it which you would have to drive through to get to France.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing
                              I hope for a combonation of Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Philly. I think a combonation of those three with each having its own unique feel and landscape would be awesome.
                              Just to add something to that post. The setting would be current times and the story would revolve around a low class fisherman getting fed up with his job and pursuing a career in crime. Slowly he gains reputation and becomes a major player in the crime industry in the three areas.

Anybody like this idea?

Comment

What about a combination of Oakland and San Francisco, like it was rumored for the last one?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information