Movies Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies Thread

Excuse me if there's already one, I'm a bit blind...Just discuss and request movies etc.

A bunch of good summer flicks out now. Nothing that's gunna awe you, but some quality stuff that's worth the 9 bucks. I saw Die Hard and I thought it was awesome, tons of action, will keep you awake, kinda reminded me of James Bond. I also saw Knocked Up which was hilarious.

I cannot wait for Superbad to come out, looks HILARIOUS!!!
    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Any good new releases today?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

Office Space= greatest ever
      Big Lebowski= hilarious

other good ones.. Matrix, LOTR, Spiderman, X-Men, O' Brother Where Art Thou, Raising Arizona, Jackie Chan Movies, Scary Movies, Block Party.. probably tons of others I am forgetting

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Pulp Fiction, Hook, Star Wars, LOTR, Matrix, and many many others but I dont want to keep thinking of movies.

Comment

I just saw fight club the other day.....so good. Granted, it was a bit fuzzy and low quality since it was on my laptop, but it was very well done, loved the ending.

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
            I just saw fight club the other day.....so good. Granted, it was a bit fuzzy and low quality since it was on my laptop, but it was very well done, loved the ending.
            Overrated in my opinion, and I'm a huge Norton fan. I think A Beautiful Mind was better.

Comment

Yea I liked A Beautiful Mind a lot too, I'm a big Russell Crowe fan.

I really enjoyed fight club though, I thought Norton did a good job in it, I liked the way it was told, I liked how it all tied to the ending. I thought it was good..

Comment

Yea I liked A Beautiful Mind a lot too, I'm a big Russell Crowe fan.

I really enjoyed fight club though, I thought Norton did a good job in it, I liked the way it was told, I liked how it all tied to the ending. I thought it was good..
                I thought it was good, especially before "Project Mayhem" started. I felt that ruined the movie a bit because it was so unrealistic and just generally stupid.

Comment

Yea, I agree with that, I also knew the ending before hand, so maybe I wasn't able to fully enjoy it, but I did really like it, but at the same time, you bring up a good point, the whole Project Mayhem thing kinda diverts from what I would have liked to see in it, which is more of the actual fight club and all that drama rather than it progressing to Project Mayhem...

I think Brad Pitt in general is a really underrated actor, I think he's fantastic, I think people focus too much on his looks, and almost to an extent write him off as a bad actor since he's attractive.

Comment

Yea, I agree with that, I also knew the ending before hand, so maybe I wasn't able to fully enjoy it, but I did really like it, but at the same time, you bring up a good point, the whole Project Mayhem thing kinda diverts from what I would have liked to see in it, which is more of the actual fight club and all that drama rather than it progressing to Project Mayhem...

I think Brad Pitt in general is a really underrated actor, I think he's fantastic, I think people focus too much on his looks, and almost to an extent write him off as a bad actor since he's attractive.

Didn't know you had the hots for Brad Pitt....

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                      Didn't know you had the hots for Brad Pitt....
                      He thinks hes "man" pretty

Comment

I must say, I really do enjoy Blue Streak. Dave Chappelle's character has some pretty good lines.

Comment

Pan's Labyrinth was the only film I fell in love with the past 5 years(besides LOTR trilogy).

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                            He thinks hes "man" pretty
                            So because I said he was good looking means I'm attractive to him? I was actually speaking based on what people say, but in any event, I still do not see what is wrong with anything I said...

Comment

So because I said he was good looking means I'm attractive to him? I was actually speaking based on what people say, but in any event, I still do not see what is wrong with anything I said...
                              Maybe he is just homophobic?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information