Hot Dog Thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Dog Thread!

Anybody watch Kobe and Chestnut!! LOL! Funny/nasty stuff.

Seattle Sports baby!

Shaun Alexander, Lofa Tatupu, Matt Hasselbeck, Kevin Durant and Ichiro Suzuki are all gods!

The funniest part was when the announcer said, "This could be the greatest moment in sports history."

stephenson86

Comment

and while we're on the topic, I enjoy my hot dogs with ketchup only. With or without a bun makes no difference to me.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
        The funniest part was when the announcer said, "This could be the greatest moment in sports history."
        "Also, Abe, Neil Armstrong, Taylor Hicks, and Joey Chestnut are all great Americans"

Are you ------ kidding me!

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
          "Also, Abe, Neil Armstrong, Taylor Hicks, and Joey Chestnut are all great Americans"

Are you ------ kidding me!
          HAHAH you can tell these annoucners take **** to seriously

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
            HAHAH you can tell these annoucners take **** to seriously
            Or there adding flare to an otherwise boring "sport."

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
              Or there adding flare to an otherwise boring "sport."
              you cant add flair to that id you treid haha... and do they actually consider poker a sport now? its on sport channels... to me thats a joke
              Last edited by HoopsDemon12; 07-05-2007, 12:28 AM.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Haha once an announcer said Kobeyashi might be the best athlete in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                  you cant add flair to that id you treid haha... and do they actually consider poler a sport now? its on sport channels... to me thats a joke
                  I have no idea what you said, but if they didn't do what they did, it'd be "Chestnut eats a hotdog, and another, ooh, and another, etc."

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                    I have no idea what you said, but if they didn't do what they did, it'd be "Chestnut eats a hotdog, and another, ooh, and another, etc."
                    i mean poker my bad i fixed it now... still i guess it is kinda funny to hear them get all excited about absolutly nothing... can you imagine if you had an annoucner for everytime you eat... that would be awesome

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

2 summers ago me and my friends tried this after we watched kobyashi win, i won eating 19.5 in 12 minutes. We had the cheapest hot dogs which are smaller than the nathans ones. I felt terrible so i made myself throw up about an hour later. I gained a new respect for what they do, no matter how gross it is.

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                        Haha once an announcer said Kobeyashi might be the best athlete in the world.

Kobayashi is a great athlete.....mtv had a clip of him showing him workout....beast

Comment

You realize when these people say stuff like that, they are being sarcastic, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                            Kobayashi is a great athlete.....mtv had a clip of him showing him workout....beast
                            Yeah, I think that was True LIfe: I am a competitive eater.

That kid is definately on roids. Do they do drug testing in comp eating?

Comment

idk, he has to be on some kind of supplements....
                              hes way to ripped and strong....unless hes a bobdybuilder also

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information