X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah this is the last.. I would definitely read them in order

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• damnit i think i found out what happens....

Comment

• I personally hated the Chamber of Secrets.

1)-Order of the Pheonix
        It really showed Harry's growth as a person. He was pretty "Tickle me Emo" for a majority but all of the problems that went down pretty much made the story. I liked the Ministry's hatred, etc. Though I'm glad it was just for one book.

2)-Sorcerer's Stone
        Looking back and reading it, it's just a better back. Everything is much more relaxed and it seems more fun.

3)-Goblet of Fire
        Great book.

4)-Prisoner of Azkaban
        I love this one but it's taken a hit as the books keep getting better.

5)-HBP
        Seems more of a "setup" book so it's downgraded until DH comes out.

6)-Chamber of Secrets

They are all great though.
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Just finished Deathly Hallows. I'm contemplating a Deathly Hallows Discussion thread, as it comes out like, tomorrow night, i believe. Id like to have separate areas for discussion for people who haven't, and have read the last book, so as to avoid ruining anything for anyone.

Comment

• Well I haven't yet read DH, waiting for the preorder to hopefully come.

But I do believe that a seperate discussion thread is worthy. I don't want to come online at say, 12 noon on Saturday and see a thread titled:

"______ DIES"
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
              Just finished Deathly Hallows. I'm contemplating a Deathly Hallows Discussion thread, as it comes out like, tomorrow night, i believe. Id like to have separate areas for discussion for people who haven't, and have read the last book, so as to avoid ruining anything for anyone.
              How? it doesnt come out until saturday...! How long did it take you to finish it?

Comment

• GOD DAMNIT! I was just on youtube listening to music (I do that, I just look up the videos for the songs and listen to them), and one of the comments was some asshole who listed off every person who died in the book. Man, I have an 8 hour car ride about 2 days after the book came out and I was planning on reading it but now I'm seriously disheartened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                  How? it doesnt come out until saturday...! How long did it take you to finish it?
                  Someone got an advance copy and scanned all the pages, tons of file sharing websites have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                    Being an NFLDC mod has its privileges. Muhaha.

And it took me 3 days of off and on reading, i think. Reading anytime im free.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Being an NFLDC mod has its privileges. Muhaha.

And it took me 3 days of off and on reading, i think. Reading anytime im free.
                      How did it rank among all of the books for you? Was it your favorite or was it just alright? Don't say like 'The ending disappointed me' just say where it would rank. I don't want even the slightest bit of spoiler!

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

• Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
                        How did it rank among all of the books for you? Was it your favorite or was it just alright? Don't say like 'The ending disappointed me' just say where it would rank. I don't want even the slightest bit of spoiler!
                        Honestly I dont know. I did think it was very good. If I had to rank it, id say... 2nd behind GoF, but I hold a special fondness for that book that I cant explain.

Comment

• Well, I suppose that makes this my last visit to this thread for a few days, or the internet for that matter... :)

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                            Well, I suppose that makes this my last visit to this thread for a few days, or the internet for that matter... :)
                            quoted for truth

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• Yea, as of tomorrow, I would suggest anyone not having read the book yet stay out of this thread, as I cant do anything about it, because its no longer a spoiler.

Comment

• One thread should be good. There was months for speculation.
                                Last edited by Boston; 07-20-2007, 12:57 AM.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information